• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Nba 2013/14

I'm tired of the censorship, what is this forum? one stalinist regime?

I can't help all the hawks in the entire planet when two or twenty grinding smothering classes went inside all that is glorious to me and the families of old times never to be found.

Magnificent. Simply magnificent. One of the Top 5 greatest teams of all-time this season. An absolute dynasty overtime. Move over Kobe, move over Lakers, and move over Phil Jackson. Eat your heart out. The San Antonio Spurs were unreal these playoffs.

Finally, the best team won over the best player, a real lesson of well-played basketball where the collective takes precedence over the individual things. Congratulations Spurs!!

Last edited:
Finally, the best team won over the best player, a real lesson of well-played basketball where the collective takes precedence over the individual things. Congratulaions Spurs!!

indeed, well said. And also, Miami didn't have enough French or Argentinian players, it's clear right now... ;)
Can you imagine how Kawhi Leonard feels ?? He was a nobody two years ago, ppl only started talking about him last year a little bit, and he's the fkng MVP of the NBA Finals now. He's one of the rare, rare few players to have no All-Star selection and win the Finals MVP. I think Chauncey Billups is the only other player (2004) ??...

leb.gif

^ sorry to see that....he looked very relaxed in the Game 4 post-game interview, stating it's all just basketball. It's sad for him, because he really, really did show up this Finals series. But those Spurs were.....fkng virtually invincible. Beating the Heat in 5 games in a finals series ??? daaaaaaaaaamn...

Latest posts