• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Need New Equipment

L

lion99

I will soon start university and i intend to play rugby there, i first started to play in my last year of school last year and so am a bit of a beginner, i am a winger and i was wondering what eqipment i should buy, i am particularly interesting in getting some appropriate boots, as previously i have had boots that where designed for forwards, and so did not allow optimum speed. I am interested in getting all new eqipment. It would be appreciated if you could advise me products as well websitesthey can be bought at.
Thank You

Boots - Adidas Predator Powerswerve XTRX, best boots money can buy for a back

Not sure how the boots MLegg suggested to you looks like, but I do know for a fact that many wingers nowdays prefer boots with 'blade' studs. The blade shaped studs are better for running and changing direction (side stepping, cutting back in-field and so on).
Being a winger I'm guessing you're not the biggest chap on the field so I would recommend getting some shoulder pads as well. They take away a bit of impact in tackles and also protect your colar bone which is (not to scare you away from tackling) a pretty weak bone.

I would also recommand you Adidas shoes.

Use them for almost every sport, qualtity gear.

Latest posts