• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Netball Chicks

G

Gay-Guy

Scientific research shows that both male and female faces during childhood are the same. It is when they get older that the testosterone levels in males increase and as a result their facial features (particularly the brow and jaws) continue to grow whilst the female face does not. However in males the levels of testosterone may vary which is why some guys have features that may lean towards a feminine look.

Below on the left is a generated image of a guy with his brows and jawline reduced whilst on the right they have been enhanced and is wider. This would demonstrate how a childs face develops into what many would see as a manly face...the face on the right that has not develped the brow and jawline would easily pass as a womans face with perhaps makeup and long hair.

faces.jpg

What I have noticed (as I sit here in bed with my lady while she watched netball and I am on my laptop) is that the girls who play netball are some of the toughest girls around...big, strong, robust, tall...and very dominant.

Coinciding with this is another observation about those powerful netball girls that most guys would jump to first. Where are the babes of netball? When we look at their male counterparts in male sports (league, union) we see that the males are very handsome. So why are the females netballers...the pinnacle of female athleticism...why are they generally ugly with maybe a few exceptions?

Is it because of.....HIGHER TESTOSTERONE LEVELS in these top level netball players?

When I look at the profiles pics of leading netball players (not the netball players at lower levels) and especially those who play at international level....they seem to have facial features that lean towards masculinity! Wider brows and jaws! Does this hint to a higher than average testosterone level? Is this why they have succeeded and made it to the top....because of a higher testosterone level?

When you ask guys at the local pub to debate who is the hottest netball player....they often start scratching their heads and clutching at straws...some might say (in NZ) Irene Van Dyke....though most will say Temepara George and especially after she won dancing with the stars. However have you seen how masculine Temepara George our so called hottest netballer looks even when she is dressed up to dance?

temepara_george_d.jpg

Notice the wider brow and jawline...signs of her face growing more through higher than average testosterone levels for a female.

Anyway there are some good looking netball chicks in the ANZ Championship (NZ and AUS franchise inter-competition). Strange that they are not at national level but are on the next tier down. Perhaps if they had just a tiny bit more testosterone in their system they would make it to the Aussie and NZ national teams. Here are there names but really.....has you ever heard of them at the highest level? I haven't...seriously these are exceptions and the rest of the girls look...well....masculine.

Netball Babes: (That sounds so oxymoronic!)

KIERRA TROMPF - Quuensland Firebirds

HALANA LEITH - Waikato Bay of Plenty Magic

KEISHIA GRANT - Waikato Bay of Plenty Magic

KAHURANGI WAITITI - Suzuki Pulse

Yep thats it out of ten squads. Four girls who could be classed as "pretty" with good feminine features. The rest show signs of strong dominant brows and jaws.

Anyway netball has just finished...the Magic just won and they had Leith come on near the end...she was worth watching for a prev....but strangely that was it....girls with less testosterone generally do not make it at the highest level in netball.

Scientific research shows that both male and female faces during childhood are the same. It is when they get older that the testosterone levels in males increase and as a result their facial features (particularly the brow and jaws) continue to grow whilst the female face does not. However in males the levels of testosterone may vary which is why some guys have features that may lean towards a feminine look.

Below on the left is a generated image of a guy with his brows and jawline reduced whilst on the right they have been enhanced and is wider. This would demonstrate how a childs face develops into what many would see as a manly face...the face on the right that has not develped the brow and jawline would easily pass as a womans face with perhaps makeup and long hair.

faces.jpg

What I have noticed (as I sit here in bed with my lady while she watched netball and I am on my laptop) is that the girls who play netball are some of the toughest girls around...big, strong, robust, tall...and very dominant.

Coinciding with this is another observation about those powerful netball girls that most guys would jump to first. Where are the babes of netball? When we look at their male counterparts in male sports (league, union) we see that the males are very handsome. So why are the females netballers...the pinnacle of female athleticism...why are they generally ugly with maybe a few exceptions?

Is it because of.....HIGHER TESTOSTERONE LEVELS in these top level netball players?

When I look at the profiles pics of leading netball players (not the netball players at lower levels) and especially those who play at international level....they seem to have facial features that lean towards masculinity! Wider brows and jaws! Does this hint to a higher than average testosterone level? Is this why they have succeeded and made it to the top....because of a higher testosterone level?

When you ask guys at the local pub to debate who is the hottest netball player....they often start scratching their heads and clutching at straws...some might say (in NZ) Irene Van Dyke....though most will say Temepara George and especially after she won dancing with the stars. However have you seen how masculine Temepara George our so called hottest netballer looks even when she is dressed up to dance?

temepara_george_d.jpg

Notice the wider brow and jawline...signs of her face growing more through higher than average testosterone levels for a female.

Anyway there are some good looking netball chicks in the ANZ Championship (NZ and AUS franchise inter-competition). Strange that they are not at national level but are on the next tier down. Perhaps if they had just a tiny bit more testosterone in their system they would make it to the Aussie and NZ national teams. Here are there names but really.....has you ever heard of them at the highest level? I haven't...seriously these are exceptions and the rest of the girls look...well....masculine.

Netball Babes: (That sounds so oxymoronic!)

KIERRA TROMPF - Quuensland Firebirds

HALANA LEITH - Waikato Bay of Plenty Magic

KEISHIA GRANT - Waikato Bay of Plenty Magic

KAHURANGI WAITITI - Suzuki Pulse

Yep thats it out of ten squads. Four girls who could be classed as "pretty" with good feminine features. The rest show signs of strong dominant brows and jaws.

Anyway netball has just finished...the Magic just won and they had Leith come on near the end...she was worth watching for a prev....but strangely that was it....girls with less testosterone generally do not make it at the highest level in netball.
[/b]

Amanda Beard- American olympic gold medalist in breaststroke. Slightly masculine but damn!

http://digi.cfan.com.cn/dcphoto/xwsy/h002/...05151452150.jpg

New Zealands best feminine looking sportwoman. They are rare but they do exist.

97957c20.jpg

But surely THE most feminine looking sports babe of all must go to Maria
maria-sharapova-modelling-12.jpg

It is good that Maria has won a few Grand Slams because normally we would have the masculine looking Williams sisters or Hingis or Seles or even...yep remember the days of this talented yet masculine looking lady

MartinaNavratilova003.jpg

However lucky for us there are a few new stars in tennis that are coming up the ranks. Unfortunately the same cannot be said of netball...though netball is for powerful strong women who make contact. Despite the lack of the testosterone hormone these feminine beauties may actually make it to the very top in the future.

ana-ivanovic-yonex.jpg
Ana Ivanovic

Maria_Kirilenko_38_Maria_Kirilenko_66.jpg
Maria Kirilenko

hantuchova1.jpg
Daniela Hantuchova

there's some serious lookers roaming around the tennis circuit these days by the looks of it! I might have to start watching again lol

New Zealands best feminine looking sportwoman. They are rare but they do exist.

Ana Ivanovic

Maria_Kirilenko_38_Maria_Kirilenko_66.jpg
Maria Kirilenko

hantuchova1.jpg
Daniela Hantuchova

[/b]

Man I'd those two but then I would feel like R Kelly afterwards. I hope theyre legal Gay Guy!

i donno about you guys but i think sportswoman misty may is pretty hot, the american beach vball player:

mistymay.jpg

MistyMay01.jpg

thats the whole reason to watch the us women in the next olympics!! haha

Serena Williams has a testosterone problems because she's filled with HGH and anabolic steroids.

The Key is that they are all Very Fit Looking which in itself does not make you look like a Bloke.

They are all better looking then most Models on the Catwalk

Latest posts