• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Brumbies Jersey Unveiled

M

Mr. Laxative

This year they have decided to go with a predominantly navy based jersey, however the traditional saddles remains. Armpits are white and no longer silver.

Think 2005 alternate meets the saddle and white armpits!

I'll post a full report with pic when I can get one.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
RUMBIES HQ OPENS ITS DOORS 26/11/2005
The brand new Brumbies Merchandise retail outlet, Brumbies HQ, is now open for business in the Canberra Centre following last night's spectacular gala opening event.

The latest addition to the Brumbies stable, Brumbies HQ will be the 'one stop shop' for everything Brumbies, including the full 2006 range of official ISC Brumbies merchandise as well as Wallaby supporter gear and other sporting merchandise from around the world.

Last night's gala opening featured a fashion parade by CA Brumbies players', who showed off the new 2006 ISC merchandise range before a large gathering at the Canberra Centre.

The highlight of the evening was the world exclusive enveiling of the 2006 Brumbies playing jersey, which is also avaialable in store at Brumbies HQ.

"It's a more dynamic looking jersey to take us forward into the Super 14," said Brumbies flyhalf Stephen Larkham on the new-look Brumbies strip.

"The players had a lot of input into the design and we have kept a number of distinctive features of the original Brumbies jersey on the new strip, including the three gold stripes and our colours blue, white and gold."

While Larkham paraded the new jersey for the first time, his teammates lapped up the Canberra Centre atmosphere, with back up scrumhalf Luke Burgess taking the opportunity to provide a rendition of Michael Jackson's 'Moonwalk' whilst modelling the new team tracksuit.

"The shop is a good initiative by the club and will provide a great presence in the community for the Brumbies in one of the town's biggest shopping centres," added Larkham.

Brumbies HQ is located on the Upper Floor of the Canberra Centre, Bunda St, Civic and is open for business now, loaded with opening specials on all new 2006 CA Brumbies merchandise.

The store will also play host to various Brumbies promtoions and in-store player appearances throughout the year. You can also visit the store to pick up a 2006 Brumbies Membership brochure and Brumbies HQ staff will be able to assist you with any general queries you may have on the CA Brumbies.

Bernie_Brum_HQ.JPG
[/b]

doesn't look that different to last year.

when will the 3 old aussie teams and the wallabies get rid of those crap polo neck shirts its 2005 FFS.Im glad the Force have gone for the modern granpa collar coz im gonna get me 1 today
<

The wallabies one isn't too bad considering they still have a colar. Just not so big! I'll get that one and hopefully a Force.

Originally posted by The TRUTH!!@Nov 26 2005, 06:43 PM
doesn't look that different to last year.

when will the 3 old aussie teams and the wallabies get rid of those crap polo neck shirts its 2005 FFS.Im glad the Force have gone for the modern granpa collar coz im gonna get me 1 today
<
They look queer without collars and it's not particularly anymore beneficial not having them.

I don't mind the new Brumbies jersey but I liked last year's better. I hope the Reds get a new one.

Latest posts