• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

new kits 2009-2010

Stade's new kit looks really nice I think. The pick last time around was way too much, and that other shirt with the faces all over it was just rediculous.

As for the rest:

- All blacks new kit is the same as it always is; black. However the away kit it really nice.
- Ireland going to Puma shocked me too, haven't seen many puma kits recently. The only one the springs to mind is Bath's kit and that was OK
- That new Argentina shirt is mint. If it wasn't so expensive I would definately get it.

Has anyone got any pics/links to the new South Africa jersey? I'm not getting naything on that link posted by diego. Curious to see if it'll be a new Cnaterbury template.

I'm also really liking that white NZ away shirt. Very smart.

It's been taken down already mate, template's pretty blanned in comparison to the current one though. Side panels, that rubber mesh stuff in chevrons down the shoulders/arms and the same type of asymetrical collar.

Scotland'll probably switch to that in the the autumn test, so expect a release late summer I'd say - seems to be the way of it more recently. Glasgow and Edinburgh are keeping shirts, which is good cause I really like the new Edinburgh one. Even though it's Glasgow, I really like that blue one of yours, might get it....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Will @ May 13 2009, 12:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Has anyone got any pics/links to the new South Africa jersey? I'm not getting naything on that link posted by diego. Curious to see if it'll be a new Cnaterbury template.

I'm also really liking that white NZ away shirt. Very smart.[/b]
SA New Top
BokJersey2_0905.jpg

....It's exactly the same. Seeing as SA got rid of the gold piping straight after the world cup, all that's different is the more prominent Protea.

YEah, that's what I thought mate. Any SA fan who buys that is a mug to be honest. I can see Scotland's new shirt being identicle, with white panels, pipping and grippy bits....other than that, welcome to the bogstandard Canterbury template for the next couple years.

I'm ready to see the loop neck and stub collar re-introduced. Some National team has to ask for it...you can still have all the performance fiber, grip-dot power, sweat and micro bacterial eradicating, bodymotion enhancing technology and keep a wee bit of a traditional look, I think.

quite a few nations turned my stomach with their kits in the 2007 world cup.
i'd love to see a turn back to the more traditional.

no stripes, piping, slashes, etc.

just solid color tops, with collar.

it's bad enough (though necessary) to have sponsors put on the jersey,
but a touch of class never hurt.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (edinburgh_gunner @ May 14 2009, 02:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
YEah, that's what I thought mate. Any SA fan who buys that is a mug to be honest. I can see Scotland's new shirt being identicle, with white panels, pipping and grippy bits....other than that, welcome to the bogstandard Canterbury template for the next couple years.[/b]

I actually quite like the design. I wouldn't mind the Scotland top being the same template, though I would prefer the Scotland top to not have any white side panels this time. Just a plain navy top, white shorts and navy socks please....

It probably means they'll have the impossibly tight swimsuit design the Ospreys and Bristol for example, have had this year. O'Ro, with regards to the loop neck design, Neath's top last season reverted back to this, and tbh I'm not a big fan!!

Kooga... I like Kooga.

ISC fell through, didn't they? I heard about that at the start of the S14 season and realised it again when the special jersey that the Waratahs wore (when they were to be auctioned off afterward) was made by Canterbury and not ISC.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Will @ May 17 2009, 11:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (edinburgh_gunner @ May 14 2009, 02:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
YEah, that's what I thought mate. Any SA fan who buys that is a mug to be honest. I can see Scotland's new shirt being identicle, with white panels, pipping and grippy bits....other than that, welcome to the bogstandard Canterbury template for the next couple years.[/b]

I actually quite like the design. I wouldn't mind the Scotland top being the same template, though I would prefer the Scotland top to not have any white side panels this time. Just a plain navy top, white shorts and navy socks please....
[/b][/quote]

I like it as well, the white panels and mesh stuff grew on me but would much rather an old school plain navy, any photo shoppers capable of doing a mock up? Noticed the Scotland tops on the SRU site are half price so assume we're def getting a new one soon.

I think it's the blue of the fin that puts me off, as it's not dissimilar to the 08/09 shirt

Latest posts