• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

new kits 2009-2010

I was thinking of getting a new Munster Jersey this year but if that hiddeous thing is it then I'm certainly not.

Might get a Connacht Jersey. Be alternative and hang out with the rugby emos...plus it's a nice shade of green.

Surprised that there is no blue on the Munster shirt, that is your 2nd colour is it not?

Yes blue and some years white.

And the new London Irish jersey is nice but I prefer the last one.

Bath have revealed their two kits

Home
IPL-SponWeb_Thumbnail_50x50.jpg

Away
BATH-SPON-220409-4.jpg

EDIT: woops didn't realise how small the home one was :S

Saints have released a European-cup only strip...

imagephp.jpg

unseen_large.jpeg

Thank Christ that's only going to be worn once every other month for 2/3rds of the season...

Just ordered myself one.

No really.

I have.

Love unusual shirts that don't look like your bog standard kit manufacturers template, and that certainly fits the bill. I'm also a sucker for things not many other people have and with only 1,500 being made then it's certainly going to be a rare item.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PhillyB7 @ Jul 22 2009, 12:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

38104301_l.jpg

That's actually not such bad top. Also quite liking the way the sponser is presented, as I really disliked the oval coloured background it was originally presented on. This way is much neater/cleaner.

However, who knows if these new Canterbury strips will ever see the light of day, given the issues the UK division of Canterbury is going through...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Will @ Jul 23 2009, 01:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PhillyB7 @ Jul 22 2009, 12:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

38104301_l.jpg

That's actually not such bad top. Also quite liking the way the sponser is presented, as I really disliked the oval coloured background it was originally presented on. This way is much neater/cleaner.

However, who knows if these new Canterbury strips will ever see the light of day, given the issues the UK division of Canterbury is going through...
[/b][/quote]

Well apparently Canterbury are quite keen to hold on to the Scottish team as it's a nice earner for them, so it might get relocated to the New Zealand branch.. We'll need to wait and see what happens though!

http://www.wasps.co.uk/news/Wasps30848.ink
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
London Wasps Statement on Canterbury Europe Ltd

On the news that Canterbury Europe Ltd, London Wasps Official Kit Supplier, have this week gone into Administration, Wasps Executive Chairman Mark Rigby has today released the following statement on behalf of the Club.
"Following the news that London Wasps Kit Supplier Canterbury Europe Ltd have appointed Administrators, London Wasps have entered into active discussions and negotiations with the Administrators regarding kit supply and sponsorship obligations.

“Whilst negotiations are underway we are currently exploring alternative options and have been delighted and impressed by the sportswear and production market. Our needs ahead of the season are two dimensional in terms of playing kit supply and retail merchandise and we are aware of the close lead time to the start of the season. We will of course work hard to meet our delivery needs following a close of these negotiations and will continue to communicate with our sponsors, partners and supporters in the interim."[/b]

It will be interesting who Canterbury hold onto and who finds themselves with new suppliers. Such drama before the start of the season...haha.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (roadtogundagai @ Jul 22 2009, 08:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
By the way, I did hear that Ulster are changing shirts again this year, or is that just another rumour?[/b]
I've been checking the website everyday to see what will come out. It's high time I get a new Ulster Shirt as the one I have is from like 2000 (still red, white and blue, if you can remember those days).

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (O'Rothlain @ Jul 23 2009, 03:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (roadtogundagai @ Jul 22 2009, 08:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
By the way, I did hear that Ulster are changing shirts again this year, or is that just another rumour?[/b]
I've been checking the website everyday to see what will come out. It's high time I get a new Ulster Shirt as the one I have is from like 2000 (still red, white and blue, if you can remember those days).
[/b][/quote]

Yes I can remember those shirts, with the Shell Oil Sponsor at the top of the back and Belfast Telegraph at the bottom of the back?? I think they will be changing their shirt tis season for reasons:

(a) Kukri only took over last year, so similar to football teams when they change shirt producer, they try and fleece the fans.

(b)Renovations on going at Ravenhill, so as much money that can be made, is needed.

Latest posts