• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New logo required

S

St Helens RLFC

Basically guys, the Gilbert needs to leave our Rugby ball.

The font is great, the background colour is great, but the Gilbert needs to go. Not because I like tinkering, but because I don't want Gilbert to see it and sue me for copyright breach.

You get the picture.

Would you just like the Gilbert removed with a white panel replacing it, or have you any ideas that could replace it?

Well I should still have all the original files from when I made the logo originally... shouldn't take too long to mix it up and put something else there.

Originally posted by Teh Mite@Jul 2 2006, 06:06 PM
Oh great, you would sat that after I've made all the slogan logos...

<_<
If you read the staff thread cockle, I believe you'll find I did say it. :D

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Untitled-1.jpg

Any good?

What the hell is up with the phrases next to the main logo - I never saw this coming!

If that's what is needed, although Sanzar is gonna have to redesign the whole thing for that. I can't do it with Photoshop.

Whoich makes me wonder, why did no-one ever design a ball mod for R2006 based on it?

It looks too plain, IMO. I'm not an awkward tosser on purpose, I promise.

Originally posted by getofmeland@Jul 2 2006, 06:42 PM
Why dont we just contact Gilbert and ask for their permision
Would you know how to go about it?

If it comes off, it could lead to lucrativity, actually.....

Ok Cool DC, post up wen your done, I will let you know how I get on with Gilbert, u never know I may get a rugby ball out of it, for a competion...

Would be good to get some comps sorted to launch the new reign...

Not bad, possibly make the text bigger so it's easier to see/read maybe?

mytrflogo8pl.jpg

No offence to you DC13 by posting my interpretation either :)

Originally posted by harrison2468@Jul 3 2006, 05:14 AM
What the hell is up with the phrases next to the main logo - I never saw this coming!
haha yeah there cool as. who do i have to kill to get "all hail the ginga god" in bright orange on it?

I'll get to work on a new one if you guys want? It seem like you're all bored of the last one anyway :( .

Latest posts