• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

**NEW MOVIE** As Promised

Originally posted by sean43@Feb 23 2005, 08:29 AM
To many big hit tackles in that half, this is meant to be a simulation. When do you see at least 10 big dump tackles in a half??

I am starting to see now people are getting less and less excited about this new sham.

I am just as annoyed as most, and we have not played it but the errors are looking suprising like the ones seen in Rugby 2004
you gotta say tho the hits were correctly done, coz lox was juss runin straight at big hitters with small players.
<

the position of players when they did do those hits were correct, then agen TOO MUCH OF A GOOD THING IS BAD

why?

first of all they werent too too many hits......i saw all types of tackles in both movies!

but the big hits were apropriate for the right reasons.....trying to scoot from ruck, one on one running it straight and hitting it up!
lox did all these and got crunched for it(no offence) and did these too much times....and delt/felt the consequences!

<
Oh f***KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<

Twice it has cut off whilst downloading...

Once, after four hours, at 89% it inexplicablt stated "connection with server has been cut" or something....have had to restart for third time...

I mean WTF!!!

f***ity f*** f***ass!!

<

why can't it restart the download from the point it had to stop......why is this happening.
<
<
<
<

Originally posted by saintsfan24_7@Feb 24 2005, 06:52 PM
Because you are cursed?

or maybe Sean43 hacked the link and broken in
<
<
cursed eh? seems a tad unfair. I was eaising a problem I thought others might have....

also, if you support Sean43 you must not believe in karma.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Twice it has cut off whilst downloading...

Once, after four hours, at 89% it inexplicablt stated "connection with server has been cut" or something....have had to restart for third time...

I mean WTF!!!

f***ity f*** f***ass!!

<

why can't it restart the download from the point it had to stop......why is this happening.
<

<

<
[/b]
I think its time u switched to broadband!
<

took me about 20mins to download that file!!
<

Latest posts