• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New movie for Those who haven't got it!

L

locksley

This is for those unfortunate enough not to have played the game yet! AS in the other vids, this footage comes from the PS2 version. I only wish I had my Xbox version now to show you the difference in animation and graphics etc.

This vid takes place with Wales 5-0 up, and you join the action not long after the welsh try, as ireland try to kick a penalty goal!

Right click and "Save Target As"
Wales vs Ireland - Millenium Stadium. Classic 2 view. 9 Minutes 10 Seconds. 50Meg

Enjoy

cheers, Locks.

I've got the game and I still enjoy footage. Probably cause I'm at work and not playing the game.
<

So which team were you controlling Locks??

Just wondering if we can start taking some serious mikey for ... well ... you know what!!

I really like the internet connection here in college. The 50Mb video clip downloaded in 17 seconds!
<

I noticed that the commentator says "O'Gara" to take the conversion and Horgan was taking it
<
in the 5th minute

Probably wasn't, the try scorer's name stays up for a second while the kicker is preparing himself, then it switches to his name. I could be wrong and if I am I apologise but I think this might be what it was.

Latest posts