• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Prem Kits 2017/18 edition.

Was that tweet the first you've seen of it, like was it the official launch photo?

It's the photo shoot today, So while that is the first I've seen (they're posting a bunch of behind the scenes photos on social media) it's not the official kit launch photo

Or at least I hope it isn't :lol:

It's aight, no change for the away kit?
I think there's a new away kit - we've had the highways agency road crew one for two seasons now.
Vaguely remember them saying it's gonna be released in early September

TBF the team can trace their roots back to Wasps FC.

I don't really have an issue with the pro team but they been migrationary unlike other clubs in premiership and moving from London into the middle of the midland heartlands stings a fair bit. Saracens have pretty much always been NW London and Quins have been playing in Twickenham since the early 1900's. London Irish do play in Reading though.

However other teams that recent celebrated 150 years are Bath (who've always played in Bath) and Sale (who have moved but barely). Quins as noted have moved but not for an extremely long time.

Well the amateur team 'Wasps FC' were founded in 1867. The franchise was kinda born in 1996.

They've since abandoned their roots in London and set up camp on Tigers, Worcester's and Northants doorstep in Coventry. In the process they've messed up a few academy catchments.

cheers guys, i'm a Wimbledon FC / AFC Wimbledon fan so am not a big fan of teams moving from their support

Latest posts