• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Prem Kits 2017/18 edition.

And the award for worst kit ever goes to

ikhTfMuQbSNYWHZ8EvZ_5qriJZ9JNNmoha1gH40AG1k.jpg
Looks like they've commemorated the end of Microsoft Paint by letting a 5 year old go wild with it and printing it on a shirt.

That is truly hideous.

For many years I've poked fun at football clubs (and fans) for their penchant for gaudy, stomach-churning kits. I suppose it's time for our comeuppance.

I was looking up ours then discovered we went sod it why change a perfect thing...

Quite impressed with Leicester's kit. The Quins kits (all) the Northampton ones are poor. Quin's colour scheme doesn't really leave them with much wiggle room for design hah.

Think our new kit is actually pretty decent. Just hope it fits better than the previous ones and is of a better quality.

Finally an Tigers away kit i will buy.

Haven't they had the same, or at least very similar, before?
Not a big fan of the collars but the kits themselves look decent.
I quite like that red Quins one.
Saints one is embarrassingly bad. At least with our fluoro kit it's supposed to look minging, and that's the appeal - Saints are taking themselves seriously in that get up
Our new kit is being unveiled at the end of August.
They've put a teaser video up on YouTube but I think they've vastly over estimated public interest in it :p

They didn't make it to 150.
Have to agree whilst I get some fans will stick to Wasps I don't want to buy into the USA franchise concept that a team can upstick and move and still be the same team. For most teams where they are from is part of their identity.

Think the home should've had some more yellow on it but not bad
Daly will be happy with a white away shirt as his under armour won't stick out so much

I don't mind franchises so much, I dislike them pretending they aren't franchises though.

Nice kit though.

Decent kit yeah. Shouldn't have 150 written all over it though. Fraud.

i'm going to look it up obviously but anyone want to run me through the wasps 150 yrs thing?

i'm going to look it up obviously but anyone want to run me through the wasps 150 yrs thing?

Well the amateur team 'Wasps FC' were founded in 1867. The franchise was kinda born in 1996.

They've since abandoned their roots in London and set up camp on Tigers, Worcester's and Northants doorstep in Coventry. In the process they've messed up a few academy catchments.

TBF the team can trace their roots back to Wasps FC.

I don't really have an issue with the pro team but they been migrationary unlike other clubs in premiership and moving from London into the middle of the midland heartlands stings a fair bit. Saracens have pretty much always been NW London and Quins have been playing in Twickenham since the early 1900's. London Irish do play in Reading though.

However other teams that recent celebrated 150 years are Bath (who've always played in Bath) and Sale (who have moved but barely). Quins as noted have moved but not for an extremely long time.

Latest posts