• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Springbok's Shirt

I think it might not be a conflicting issue but financial. Sponsorship is expensive.

From what I heard, ABSA were not at all happy with the local government wanting to force the Sharks to the Moses Mabhida stadium, especially as the local courts were saying that they would not order the government to refund ABSA for such a move, and with the new stadium sparkling in the background at night, it would just make ABSA look cheap

In regards to the picture, since when was Pierre Spies able to play tighhead?

With PdV as the coach who knows maybe he'll be replacing jannie.

Who are you replying to? I guess you're talking about the mentioning of Castle.

I was right, it's ABSA!!!

182080_1802222345936_1551175811_1880771_3962530_n.jpg

2236d0f1979440599a357e5403df4c11.jpg

absasponsor110203launchG-300x199.jpg

I like the new sponsor but I really don't like the new shirt. Crappy collar, very cheap. I'll miss the Canterbury-swirl :(

Does the Beast not realise that the heart is on the left side of the body...?

And what are the white tinged shirts for? They can't be alternate strips, that'd just be dumb...

Those other shirts you are seeing are the jerseys of the Sevens team

Does the Beast not realise that the heart is on the left side of the body...?

And what are the white tinged shirts for? They can't be alternate strips, that'd just be dumb...

1) They were covering the sponsers name, not their hearts.
2) That faded style shirt is the South African sevens shirt and has been for some time.

Except for the collar which looks a little.. unfinished.. I actually quite like it. They should have had the alternative jersey as well instead of two 7's jerseys.

It might be that everything looks great to me after what happened to the Stormers jersey and my resultant trauma.

Latest posts