TRF_Cymro

Cymro The White
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Wales
Club or Nation
Barbarians
163122_488628422338_7974932338_6246646_7569319_n.jpg

Looks like they're following the Wallabies in releasing a shirt that looks like a training one
Wonder who the new sponsor is?

Naw, looks like an A at the end and possibly the beginning as well. jerseys look good to me, although I do mis the days when the green was a bit lighter and the gold more pronounced.

Money is always the key indicator, but I thought Sasol would stay a bit longer on board.

I think the colors will be the same as the previous jerseys but the picture is a bit flashy.

The jersey will have the same colors, really curious to see better quality pictures

ABSA would make sense, as they recently ended their deal with the Sharks (perhaps to move onto the Boks)

The only thing ABSA sponsored was the stadium in Durban. The Sharks have Mr. Price as a shirtsponsor for years now. It would be a bit weird since the Currie Cup is still sponsored by ABSA

The only thing ABSA sponsored was the stadium in Durban. The Sharks have Mr. Price as a shirtsponsor for years now. It would be a bit weird since the Currie Cup is still sponsored by ABSA

Ah, I just thought every Shark player's surname was Price. ;)

Just sayin' Draggs ;) I don't think the sponsoring of a club's stadium is something that holds ABSA back from sponsoring the national team.

I expected Vodacom actually but ABSA will look nice

Just sayin' Draggs ;) I don't think the sponsoring of a club's stadium is something that holds ABSA back from sponsoring the national team.

I expected Vodacom actually but ABSA will look nice

Yeah, I agree. It just seemed a bit coincidental.
How could they not want to sponsor the Sharks is what I want to know.

I think it might not be a conflicting issue but financial. Sponsorship is expensive.

I think it might not be a conflicting issue but financial. Sponsorship is expensive.

That's what I thought, too.
O2 sponsor both England and Ireland, and I believe Npower sponsored the Ospreys and Worcester.

Vodacom sponsors the Super15, Stormers, Bulls and Cheetahs at the same time

Latest posts