• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New video!!!!!!!

I dont care how cool this game, is or how much it is improved, if after a week I can no longer lose a game it will be going back to the store. The same goes for Wrc 2006. If WRc and R2005 werent so damn easy i would still be playing them now. I fear that offloads will make these games far to easy. Sure youll have more control and score some cool tries but in the long run it could ruin it for me.

I agree! Winning the world league div 1 with the default team on hard was my "finest achievement" in R2005 and should be considered as a laughing matter to EA. It should not be possible to do this at all, especially in '06. We need this game to be competitive. We need CPU AI to exploit weaknesses and attack our try lines with a barrage of attacks . Other teams should be so good that I shouldn't be able to win the world cup on hard with Namibia!!! I do not need my ego to be stroked by EA, allowing me to win every single game. I want never to have to buy another rugby game again! That's how brilliant I want this game to be

if that was the case, they wouldnt bring out a new one would they, and they woudlnt still rake in the money (assuming they make money out of this game which they must for they keep bringing out crap every year)

Exactly, it is because they make crap every year and sell it by claiming it does what it doesn't do. Once you've paid they know nothing. Face it we are soft sells mate, we will buy it because it is nearly all that is out there. Build it and they will come. If what Locks claims to have heard I will get exactly what I want - Never to have to buy another Rugby sim again...and besides, If I think about the fact that I have placed good investment in EA over the years by buying every Rugby game since 95 then you,me and countless others deserves to get a game that has a game life for the next 4 years at least....

but still, I won't get my hopes up too high for fear of dissapointment.

Originally posted by Quintes@Jan 13 2006, 05:11 AM
I agree! Winning the world league div 1 with the default team on hard was my "finest achievement" in R2005 and should be considered as a laughing matter to EA.
wow shows how freaken geeky u are... shux man.. datz jus too hardout

Originally posted by candybum+Jan 15 2006, 11:54 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (candybum @ Jan 15 2006, 11:54 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Quintes
@Jan 13 2006, 05:11 AM
I agree! Winning the world league div 1 with the default team on hard was my "finest achievement" in R2005 and should be considered as a laughing matter to EA.
wow shows how freaken geeky u are... shux man.. datz jus too hardout [/b]
What ?????????????

Originally posted by knowsleyroader+Jan 16 2006, 01:32 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (knowsleyroader @ Jan 16 2006, 01:32 AM)</div>
Originally posted by candybum@Jan 15 2006, 11:54 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Quintes

What ????????????? [/b]
Reckon,

so the words you used 'shux', 'datz' and 'jus' are not geeky???

Originally posted by umosay+Jan 15 2006, 11:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (umosay @ Jan 15 2006, 11:39 PM)</div>
Originally posted by knowsleyroader@Jan 16 2006, 01:32 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Quintes

What ?????????????
Reckon,

so the words you used 'shux', 'datz' and 'jus' are not geeky??? [/b]
This bloke sounds so geeky he probably hangs at gaming parlors all night playing World of Warcraft...

Originally posted by sanzar+Jan 16 2006, 01:13 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sanzar @ Jan 16 2006, 01:13 AM)</div>
Originally posted by umosay@Jan 15 2006, 11:39 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Quintes

What ?????????????

Reckon,

This bloke sounds so geeky he probably hangs at gaming parlors all night playing World of Warcraft... [/b]
Man, datz jus 2 geeky. Sux big time, init !
<

Originally posted by knowsleyroader+Jan 16 2006, 05:08 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (knowsleyroader @ Jan 16 2006, 05:08 AM)</div>
Originally posted by sanzar@Jan 16 2006, 01:13 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Quintes

What ?????????????

Reckon,

This bloke sounds so geeky he probably hangs at gaming parlors all night playing World of Warcraft...
<
[/b]
Holy **** guys! I don't mean to scare you, but record that whole sentence exactly how its spelt, then play it backwards. You can distinctly hear "Death to Jews, Satan will sodomise"!
<
<
<

whatever you wanted it to be.

Besides I didn't want to swear. I'm not like that u prick.
<

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.+Jan 16 2006, 10:07 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (.:kaftka:. @ Jan 16 2006, 10:07 AM)</div>
Originally posted by knowsleyroader@Jan 16 2006, 05:08 AM
Originally posted by sanzar@Jan 16 2006, 01:13 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Quintes

What ?????????????

Reckon,

<
Holy **** guys! I don't mean to scare you, but record that whole sentence exactly how its spelt, then play it backwards. You can distinctly hear "Death to Jews, Satan will sodomise"!
<
<
<
[/b]

aahh gee whiz shucks guys maybe he's a little lonely and needs to insult someone else so he can feel better about himself. It's OK "Candybum" if it makes you feel better why don't you throw some more insults this way.

Computer! Kill Flanders!

Latest posts