• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Zealand in South Africa

Originally posted by woosaah@Apr 28 2006, 05:39 PM
pity mccullum didnt fire, and that run out of oram was shocking about an hour and a half and day 2 starts :D
oram coulda dived..im sure he woulda got there :p

Yeah I mean he's all of 9 feet tall, a dive would have had him in up to his elbows...

Originally posted by Quintes@Apr 28 2006, 10:04 PM
I've jinxed it, last over before lunch 310/7

Fleming runs 136 238 balls
Haha you've just done the opposite of what I'd done earlier :p

and now Dippenaars just dropped a sitter at 1st slip off Fleming, oh he's going to pay for that! Go Flem!

haha Nothing that bad, just delaying the inevitable... what you did now that was pure magic and deserves a medal.....how much do you want £££?

Game's back on

A blank cheque should cover it, and I'll be very careful to only post the score when SA is batting now :p

Even with the Black Caps in a good/strong position, I've learnt my lesson, I won't say the score, except to add that it a fair bit more than Day 1 stumps for not many more wickets :p

Flem to get a double hundred - heard it here first! Throw in a 50 for Franky too...

Franky's well on his way to that 50, unles Kallis forces the issue here...

Tea time....it's been a good session for you guys eh dob?

Screw my curse got to post this score...

New Zealand 535/8 (152.0 ov)
Stumps
S Fleming 262 b. Prince
JEC Franklin 93*

Called the 200 and 50, but they both went way past that, special knock from Flem, and Franky's hopefully going to get a hundy too, awesome effort!

But if we can 500+, what are SA going to do??? I think the turning pitch may help us here...

Woohoo..Fleming was amazing :D

Also Franklin is on his way to 100

:bravo:

I say let him get his 100..then declare

Couldn't agree more, 2 days are already gone, give him 4 overs to get it and declare...

So, will Franklin get a deserved hundred, or has Fleming ruthlessly declared... we shall find out in less than an hour...

yes franklin got his 100, and still hasnt declaired

EDIT

593/8 declared after a 50 partnership between franklin and patel

franklin started to hit out after he got his 100 took 30 odd balls to get it but after that wow didnt know he had it in him

Well after a night drinking good to come home and see a hundred achieved, mind you if they'd stayed in Patel would have got one on this piece of road they call a pitch...

New Zealand 593/8
South Africa 140/2 (57.0 ov)
JH Kallis 18
HM Amla 42

Patel with a couple of wickets, good day for him so far, I'm goin to jo out, peace.....

We were flicking between the super14 and the cricket to see him get his hundred and we missed it ffs :angry:

how did you miss it? took him long enough to get it. then after he got it he hit out a bit which was good to see.

one massive six down the ground

Latest posts