• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Next Gen Rugby?

S

Saint N Sinner

Im starting to think that all this lack of information about the upcoming EA game is going to brought out on the Next Gen consoles instead.

It has been announced that it is nearing completion, why not a trailer? or screenies?

Im not denieng the fact that Next Gen rugby would be brilliant, but fixing the problem with the current set up must be assessed first.

I want to be able to play it on the current consoles before breaking the bank with the release of the 360.

Your thoughts?

The announcement on the HB website leaves a little confusion as to whether rugby 06 is a PSP ***le or not. I agree that Next Gen is looking like the next hope for a decent rugby game, especially following the possibly dramatic delay of Rugby Challenge...

Equally worrying is that I doubt the big companies will be pouring their money into Next Gen rugby games when there are far more lucrative genres and ***les that they can exploit through the xbox 360 and PS3. We could witness a step back as the recent regularity of Rugby game releases may slow down to make way for develpments of the likes of Madden etc. I hope I'm wrong but I can see this happening, especially if Swordfish's latest ***le never sees the light of day.

Originally posted by saintsfan24_7@Nov 3 2005, 10:12 PM
Im starting to think that all this lack of information about the upcoming EA game is going to brought out on the Next Gen consoles instead.

It has been announced that it is nearing completion, why not a trailer? or screenies?

Im not denieng the fact that Next Gen rugby would be brilliant, but fixing the problem with the current set up must be assessed first.

I want to be able to play it on the current consoles before breaking the bank with the release of the 360.

Your thoughts?
When have they ever given much information about their previous rugby/cricket ***les??? So what makes this any different??

The only reason we had access to a huge amount of information in the past was because we had Locks on the "inside" giving us gameplay footage, information etc

It will be out on the current generation consoles (they will be after EVERYBODIES bucks), just don't expect it to be miles different to rugby 2004 though.......

Rugby 2005 was miles ahead of 2004.I didnt think so at 1st, But i still own both and I decided to play '04 awhile back and just saw how bad it really was.

nba-live-06-20051002095122885.jpg
NBA live '06 for Xbox 360

PS3 is already stronger and it is still being worked on so Imagine Rugby for next gen.We wont get those graphics,but it will be improved.

I know gameplay needs the most work but graphics are nice too.

Latest posts