• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Next Generation Gaming

Nothing coming out this year is screaming at me to get a PS5. Not that can get hold of one.

I see Naught Dog are repackaging The Last of Us Part 1. But not for another £60.
God of War:Ragnarok?

LoUPt2 looks like a pretty extensive graphical overhaul so I'm intrigued just as you unsure about full price game intrigued.

Next year looking great though.

God of War:Ragnarok?

LoUPt2 looks like a pretty extensive graphical overhaul so I'm intrigued just as you unsure about full price game intrigued.

Next year looking great though.
Yeh I did like GOW on PS4. But not sure new one is enough to get me to buy a PS5 like UC4 got me to buy PS4.

I assume you mean TLOU part 1, which they have graphically overhauled, and adding a few extras game play wise - due out September. Part 2 you can still pick up and play a PS4 copy on your PS5.

I read the overhauled is intended to tie in with the HBO tv series release and those who haven't played it. Plus they are releasing it on PC.

If and when I get a PS5 and it is a reasonable price -say another 5 years time, then May pick up another copy. But I think I had my fill of it on PS3/PS4.

Finally bought a PS5, spend this afternoon downloading some games - turned it off after they'd finished downloading.....and now it won't turn back on 🙃🙃🙃

Tried two different power cables, multiple sockets - nada, no lights, no beeps
Going to leave it an hour or two and try and again and then inevitably file the return

Worst part is I formatted the harddrive I use for my PS4 games, so I could use it on my PS5 - so now I've got nothing to play on my PS4 to distract

Finally bought a PS5, spend this afternoon downloading some games - turned it off after they'd finished downloading.....and now it won't turn back on 🙃🙃🙃

Tried two different power cables, multiple sockets - nada, no lights, no beeps
Going to leave it an hour or two and try and again and then inevitably file the return

Worst part is I formatted the harddrive I use for my PS4 games, so I could use it on my PS5 - so now I've got nothing to play on my PS4 to distract
Factory reset mode? No idea how to do that so can't be much help.

Sorry that happened to you dude.

I've just finished the FF7 Crisis Core "remake" which was pretty cool as I never played the PSP game. Its great they've redone all the models and got the voice actors from FF7 Remake. Will be interesting for Rebirth next year.

Factory reset mode? No idea how to do that so can't be much help.
Needs power to be able to do it, I'm guessing the PSU is dead because to boot into safe mode you hold the power button for 15s until there's a beep but there's not lights or beeps to be seen

It's not the end of the world, I'll just get it swapped for a working one, just frustrating 😅

How far gaming has come. Good memories. Game Boy and PS1.

I have the Meta Quest 2 and rigged up to a PC, it makes flight sims and driving games superb.

Not gonna come cheap though. Although no price has been announced CNET suggesting close to the VR2 headset. Still if you use it regularly it's worth it. Although you could just use remote play instead now.

If they sell it too expensive it'll flop, so anywhere near 500 notes. For a HD (1080p minimum) streaming device and controller what are we looking £200-300? even that might put off peeps.

And There's already the Backbone one available. So why wouldn't users get that instead.

Latest posts