• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

NFL anyone?

D

DenverKen

Or college football? Always curious what others think of it, other than the fact you hate it because we call it football.

dont know much about college, like nfl though, patriots fan and quite like tampa bay bucs, watch it a bit and keep half intrested

Broncos fan through and through. I've been supporting them since 2001 so I just missed out on the glory years :D I'm not a college fan really mostly because I'm opposed to the way the college system works but that's another story. Anyway I'm pretty knowledgeable about the subtleties of the sport nowadays and it makes it all the more enjoyable. I also set up the American football team for my college at Uni :D we're not too bad. Well, of course we're not, I'm one of the coaches :bana:

Anyways, yeah. It'll never overtake rugby in my heart but I do follow it closely and I do support my team 100%

Broncos fan through and through. I've been supporting them since 2001 so I just missed out on the glory years :D I'm not a college fan really mostly because I'm opposed to the way the college system works but that's another story. Anyway I'm pretty knowledgeable about the subtleties of the sport nowadays and it makes it all the more enjoyable. I also set up the American football team for my college at Uni :D we're not too bad. Well, of course we're not, I'm one of the coaches :bana:

Anyways, yeah. It'll never overtake rugby in my heart but I do follow it closely and I do support my team 100%
[/b]

How did you come to pick the Bronco's? I like a lot of sports and leagues like the English Premiership and whatever the league is in New Zealand, but I've never grown to be a fan of one team.

I cannot wait for my beloved ohio state buckeyes season to start!! [/b]

Packers Fan here and huge NCAA football follower.

Going to the Phins Giants game in October so cant wait for that.

Sorry mate, gridiron is cack.

Although if I had to pick I'd go with the Broncos purely due to my love of The Simpsons and South Park

200px-Broncos_simp.png

ep_113_denverbroncos.gif

Yeah, I'd go for the Denver Broncos as well. Mainly because I go for the Brisbane Broncos in the NRL.

Chargers. My bro went to Cal Poly Pomona last year for a year out of uni, and well SD is pretty close to Pomona.

i like the NFL Games.. and Watching it late night on Channel 5.. never see collage football though

college is so much better than nfl

the nfl is bullshit they dont give a damn if they win or lose college football they do

never watch college football, but heard its very good. I absolutely love NFL, its my favourite sport behind rugby (of course). love the rams!! shame that marshall Faulk had to retire , although he's said he's willing to come back cause he's back running at full pace (o'r close to) after knee surgery. Would love to see him back. Must say though i love the whole thing about the madden curse thingy. It quite scary that everyone has fallen to it though. Lets see this season!! :p

i dont like vince young anyhow tryin to start **** with donnie nickey my ohio state boy!

Oakland Raiders and California Golden Bears for as long as I live. Those have always been my teams and always will be...

I use to be a broncos supporter during the years Elway and Davis carved up opposing teams. I don't really follow it now, I usually just watch the Superbowl and root for the underdog. Although i go for the broncos when i watch them play

Buccaneers fan through and through.

And the best part is that the owner of the Bucs also owns my favorite soccer team of all time.

Man U.!!!

It's so awesome.

Latest posts