NFL Playoffs

Discussion in 'All Other Sports' started by Muse_Cubed, Jan 3, 2005.

1. Oregon,

Credit card or something tells it all -- it was a crap commercial. Why they had official England kits on, and Gladys Knight (WTF??) -- it was just painful to watch.

I mentioned this in another thread, but as the only one at our Superbowl party who plays rugby, everyone looked to me for an explanation for that advert because they were all confused. I just left the room and got a beer, told them that it really wasn't rugby and only a figment of their imagination.

Gladys Knight!

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. uoducksrule

uoducksrule Guest

yeah i know it was a crappy ad. but its still cool that rugby got some exposure in the US on a million dollar time spot, plus i bet Gladus Knight would make a hell of a flanker.

4. [​IMG]

Fair enough. Always thought she had mean thighs . . .

5. what are you talking about. Brady is a Genius. Quarterbacks are the ultimate geniuses when it comes to play making. Did you see him calling those audibles in the Superbowlk he has so much command in the pocket its amazing.

6. DonBilly

DonBilly Guest

Brady was obviously very good but I would prefer not having to wait 3 minutes betwwen each of the play.

7. Ripper

Ripper Guest

you do know its 40 seconds

8. Ripper

Ripper Guest

Well looks like the Rams have replaced Faulk with Jackson set to start next year. Hopefully Mike Martz will split the carries with Faulk.

Than again unless theres plans to change the Turf at the dome, Jackson will last about 5 Plays before he gets injured again... damn Crybaby

9. Rips, I can't comment on the Rams just yet, there is still a lot of bile in my mouth and when I think about Martz I began to blackout . . . give me some time.

Jackson will proove his worth. I've got faith in the lad. And we need a good story, someone the city can embrace.

We also need a lot of things.

My head hurts. Enough.

10. ninjapirate

ninjapirate Guest

anyone else from new england? im just saying that it was a good year for us in sports

11. You guys have a lot to smile about. Well done.

12. ninjapirate

ninjapirate Guest

13. No I am from just North of Maine in the province of New Brunswick, Canada [​IMG]

I support all Boston sports franchises Sox, Pats, Bruins(f*** the Canadiens), and the Celts(even though I hate bball)

14. sanzar

sanzar Guest

hmmm I'm not sure I agree there... Did you see lockyer in the RL TN? Have you ever watched Andrew Johns on form in the SOO? now THAT is genius [​IMG]

15. football is so much different then rugby though there is almost no comparison

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!