• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

NFL Thread

4th quarter of the first pre season game and all but it's not really like he can do anything about that and certainly did the most he could. Bills have a lot of depth at rb (although quite old at the position) but you'd have to imagine he's guaranteed the practice squad at least with the international spot which is quite an achievement really.

Just getting irrationally annoyed by the people saying he was a great rugby player and pointing to him being a 'Lion'.

Fite me.

Matt Stafford is a better frat bro than you'll ever be.
You're just mad because while Fat Stafford has a hot wife and three Children, he doesn't have sweet arms and a cool Christian tattoo which is frankly pathetic for the Lions. Also Megatron would never have had the ability to get frostbite in California in August. He will never be an all time great.

4th quarter of the first pre season game and all but it's not really like he can do anything about that and certainly did the most he could. Bills have a lot of depth at rb (although quite old at the position) but you'd have to imagine he's guaranteed the practice squad at least with the international spot which is quite an achievement really.

Just getting irrationally annoyed by the people saying he was a great rugby player and pointing to him being a 'Lion'.

It was also his first touch of a football in a game ever.

So perspective.

It was also his first touch of a football in a game ever.

So perspective.

I said he did the best he could do...as in he couldn't have done anything better.

Don't know why saying the other stuff isn't perspective as well.

It's incredibly impressive he's even made it this far but I don't think anything I said is unfair at all.

You're just mad because while Fat Stafford has a hot wife and three Children, he doesn't have sweet arms and a cool Christian tattoo which is frankly pathetic for the Lions. Also Megatron would never have had the ability to get frostbite in California in August. He will never be an all time great.

California has the tallest mountain (Mt. Whitney at 14,505 feet) in the USA outside of Alaska, where you can get frostbite in August.

DSC02836_1280x854_1024x.jpg

Last edited:
Green Bay's home opener tribute program to the late great Bart Starr. Go Pack Go!
ca_KKqK6SrGBC7eZIaW7GOeJzrIR_hKREikluIP2s5PGaIoLNaCWTyND7Zj7-6Kpsq-NZ7Z5KxU2Mxnjw-67AvOMaO4-kFFnkDxoq6ovfKgjuULG49-Pbao-hYKjUQ-c-30m2Y1z9zwtcjZ-S65eLKhr_uXpCWcVQSSBPw0tiWFrMk_kGfTwaZ_9d8qLay6gwuBUUCCaLtSPIEvaNFgNbljI9xbhSLe8njoP9EIkEIv4zsNqDcea5rU6ys0kHtSi1mGZqfNjaU5e9ZxwNe1x5w_6h1zks4b-dAwfRvpRcxlPENDjL1MkbQ9oTDisb6dTZ-puKXPC9f_VERA3ebYQSUGYU8RTpvhZ7vkUZ3IAqE_TgghuW4D3xCpDT1vuWCEWYxTFDLiEpBqVXd7_1zsIuTFTMAkVCPkoeTLhrRI45TIrLZnuJKUT5wwMIROjP7EEDp7rM2BGDWhHpxJIgvrs0CAziPgR0H9HM35atXEH6sHA8T82ZS1YRobqmlwaF2Jj8UBGjG6kSgY6pYcwudX1_uMgcW778KYVmHWRJmtqHXbM6QnC1qGQehjJ6lbz7WtsqzNXQaJy6dUka1CNc-gGs4ZjYKsTay1AxwY7292woR_8-fxudXu5Qlj0XBE-ub0SxB5C4bg8DGgno0xM_D5pqamzKmMt1W7SUexlSLJ5o9pBTpPTWsRrfzE=w550-h556-no

Very topical, thanks for posting that. Rugby inspiring tackle technique in other sports is amusing. No sign of running backs routinely lowering their heads further to compensate that I can see, so hopefully the same will be true in rugby.

In terms of this year, I've been impressed with what I am seeing from Dan Jones replacing Eli. He has the mobility to survive a middling offensive line. End of an era, but possibly one with a smoothish transition.

Very topical, thanks for posting that. Rugby inspiring tackle technique in other sports is amusing. No sign of running backs routinely lowering their heads further to compensate that I can see, so hopefully the same will be true in rugby.

In terms of this year, I've been impressed with what I am seeing from Dan Jones replacing Eli. He has the mobility to survive a middling offensive line. End of an era, but possibly one with a smoothish transition.

Yeah technically RBs should be penalised for initiating contact with the head in the tackle box but can't remember it actually happening.

Jones looks decent just lucky Barkley and most of his receivers got injured pretty much immediately.

As usual the Lions are getting screwed by the refs, which is a pity because there's actually the makings of a good team this year.

Being a Phins fan, and forgetting to activate all my fantasy leagues this year, I'm staying quiet :p

Latest posts