• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

NFL Thread

Myself and groundhog would be thankful if you could hold off until Wednesday or after.

I should say a couple of things. Make sure you look at the scoring system when you're picking your players before the draft.
It's not as simple as the SKY leagues we've run before.
The biggest plus from previous years, though, is there is no 'lock' on team changes until the games have actually started. So if someone is not playing, but you only find out 5 minutes before the game kicks off on Sunday, you can still switch them out if you have an eligible player on the bench.

Haven't look at scoring yet TBh.

Is it PPR or not?

Yes, but it's not as basic as the sky one. I've copied the points system that we(well, they, but I'm there so I'm claiming some credit) have been using for over 10 yrs, and it seems to work.

Shan't be playing this year boys, very committed to my other leagues and can't spare the time I'd need to do it justice. However, will happily engage in NFL talk for the rest of the year.

Hayne's been dubbed "Outback Jesus" by the 49ers forum - we should follow suit.

Outstanding nickname.

Anyone know what the situation is with Cobb yet?

Packers will be kicking themselves for not having a go for Wayne when they had a chance.

We need one more player to draft. I've adjusted the league to 6 people, so if anyone else wants in, please join. First come first served.

Am I added?
I've a yahoo email. Are we still going that route and do I've to do anything more before draft?
Are we still on at 9

Latest posts