• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

NFL Thread

What you're both missing here is that American Football is a **** sport that no one really cares about.

I wasn't talking about salary the context was "well known export" and the fact that both of you have dropped names that I've never heard of before proves my point. People all over the world know who Gareth Bale is.

What you're both missing here is that American Football is a **** sport that no one really cares about.

I wasn't talking about salary the context was "well known export" and the fact that both of you have dropped names that I've never heard of before proves my point. People all over the world know who Gareth Bale is.

If he makes it big with Kansas city only Gareth Bale will be more well known welsh sportsman

It's not a **** sport either.

LRZ making it big in the NFL will do more for welsh rugby than him playing in that dogshit team let's be real.

Kinda reminds me of when English football clubs would sign a bang average South Korean just to tap into that commercial market. Kansas have certainly increased their following with the whole Taylor Swift association. If true I hope he does well there.
The vast commercial network of Wales as opposed the fans of a global superstar and billionaire who could buy their team outright?
Tbf, despite being back to back SB champs, they feel the most likely to take a punt on someone like him as they love playing mad **** on the pitch - I bet they run a play with him in pre-season with laterals in, essentially a rugby set play
This feel like a way more likely explanation.

If he makes it big with Kansas city only Gareth Bale will be more well known welsh sportsman

It's not a **** sport either.

LRZ making it big in the NFL will do more for welsh rugby than him playing in that dogshit team let's be real.
Well that was my point, my only point so thanks for conceding it. He could become the best NFL player that's ever lived and he'd be nothing compared to Bale in terms of worldwide notoriety.

And yes it is objectively a horrendously **** sport which is why no one likes it.

I feel like you are the only one comparing them like that

And I get it you are upset LRZ left the hell hole that is the WRU
Comparing them like what?

I'll say it again, the context was "well known export" Football ****** all over American Rugby in terms of popularity hence why LRZ could never reach the levels Bale has in terms of being a well known export. It's not that deep.

I mean, you're so desperate to make a point you even resorted to saying he'll have Taylor Swift fans following him. **** me.

Football is way way worse than American Football so Bale is already losing that fight before LRZ has even turned up to his first training session

Football is way way worse than American Football so Bale is already losing that fight before LRZ has even turned up to his first training session
You're weird.

Football is so much better than American Rugby. Imagine being in your 20s and never played football before but Real Madrid sign you just coz they looked at you run 40 yards and jump up and down. Joke sport.

Comparing them like what?

I'll say it again, the context was "well known export" Football ****** all over American Rugby in terms of popularity hence why LRZ could never reach the levels Bale has in terms of being a well known export. It's not that deep.

I mean, you're so desperate to make a point you even resorted to saying he'll have Taylor Swift fans following him. **** me.

If he makes it in the NFL LRZ will be more well known than every other welsh sports person other than Bale. Which makes him a well known export doesn't it, it's not that deep....

Now do I think LRZ will make it in the NFL prob not, KCC will be his best bet though.

Hater gonna hate hate hate, he's just gotta shake them off, shake them off.

If he makes it in the NFL LRZ will be more well known than every other welsh sports person other than Bale. Which makes him a well known export doesn't it, it's not that deep....

Now do I think LRZ will make it in the NFL prob not, KCC will be his best bet though.

Hater gonna hate hate hate, he's just gotta shake them off, shake them off.
You seem to be having problems following a very simple conversation. Would you like me to draw you a picture or are you , as I suspect, deliberately straw manning me?

I never said LRZ wouldn't be a well known export, I said he'd be nothing compared to Bale in this respect. That's it. But you've already conceded that point twice now so I guess you're just trolling which is fine.

You seem to be having problems following a very simple conversation. Would you like me to draw you a picture or are you , as I suspect, deliberately straw manning me?

I never said LRZ wouldn't be a well known export, I said he'd be nothing compared to Bale in this respect. That's it. But you've already conceded that point twice now so I guess you're just trolling which is fine.

So you concede that you never acknowledged the original point?
"I just hope LRZ doesn't grow a pony tail and get himself a growing entourage like Wales' other well known export."

Cause either he will be a well known export or not.
No one said he was the same level as Bale.

So whilst I am trolling a bit, don't act like you are not the one straw manning as well. I'm also willing to drop it lol

Last edited:
Everything will become clear when LRZ slides into Ryan Reynolds DMs. He'll become the Beckham of the NFL and will eventually be the poster boy for a new franchise - "The Wrexham leeks" based out of Miami.

So you concede that you never acknowledged the original point?
"I just hope LRZ doesn't grow a pony tail and get himself a growing entourage like Wales' other well known export."

Cause either he will be a well known export or not.
No one said he was the same level as Bale.

So whilst I am trolling a bit, don't act like you are not the one straw manning as well. I'm also willing to drop it lol
And my response was he's not anywhere near Bale in the well known export stakes, top knot or no top knot. Which is undeniably true.

I will never drop it. Bale is a legend, LRZ is now my enemy.

Latest posts