• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

NFL Thread

Interested to see what kind of distance they get on kicks at goal
Always thought place kickers in American Football look like they don't have much distance on them at all but not sure how is down to the ball rather than power/technique in their kicks

Interested to see what kind of distance they get on kicks at goal
Always thought place kickers in American Football look like they don't have much distance on them at all but not sure how is down to the ball rather than power/technique in their kicks
The ball. Played with division one kicker for a year and he'd absolutely blast the thing.

Technique is also helped by not needing to worry about being blocked but the rounder ball makes a bigger difference than the rules.

A few years ago there was a South African rugby player named Tristan Blewitt who was playing rugby for NOLA Gold of Major League Rugby, and he got a try out with the New Orleans Saints of the NFL. He played in the pre-season but was cut by the Saints before the regular season. *Good luck to Harry Mallinder. 🏈

Last edited:
Is it possible that LZR can't even dunk? At 6'3" and a pro athlete that should be pretty easy.

Got to think his weight counts against him here?

Would be surprised if many heavier WR's top that 40 time
I guess at his age he could still be conditioned for Football just depends on how long he can stay on practice squad

Got to think his weight counts against him here?

Would be surprised if many heavier WR's top that 40 time
I guess at his age he could still be conditioned for Football just depends on how long he can stay on practice squad
His 40 time seems really good. There are heavier WR his size but it's the smaller guys are the ones running 4.2 and that's training for the 40 for 4 months.

His 40 time seems really good. There are heavier WR his size but it's the smaller guys are the ones running 4.2 and that's training for the 40 for 4 months.
Yeah I feel this thing is just a formality on the whole.

He will prob be on a practice squad roster for a few years in which case it's all down to him impressing coaches and learning.
2 years time he will be running very fast 40's.

Just a question if he wants to wait 2 years

Apparently he's run 4.3 and 4.2 this season and was annoyed with his time. Hopefully it gets worse as it goes on.

Gotta be multi year, for that kinda cash, surely?
Why would they pay almost 4x the minimum?

Gotta be multi year, for that kinda cash, surely?
Why would they pay almost 4x the minimum?

I think it would prob be up to?
Like if he makes the roster he would get $900K over multiple years
If he makes the PS he would get like $216K

Would imagine so at least.

I don't see how the 900K is true though

FFS, since I watched Flash Gordon Jets are my team as well.

At this stage all I've got left is an injury that rules him out of any NFL contract and he has to come back.

Latest posts