• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

NFL Thread

I think the Packers could beat Mike McCarthy and Co too.
Tampa and Baker I think beat the Eagles.
Lions vs Rams is what has me excited. So many sub plots and side stories. JG16 and MS9 are 2.
I am a Giants fan bu would love to see Dan Campbell and the Lions go all the way this year.
Also I have a soft spot for Jared Goff since his Rams days.
I hope you're right. Go Pack Go!

Last edited:
I hope you're right. Go Pack Go!
1 of Packers or Rams for sure will be the road win.

But I hope the Lions can go deep in this playoffs.

On a sidenote a shoutout to Saban. The GOAT of college football. Crazy that him and Bill B may leave the stage around the same time,

1 of Packers or Rams for sure will be the road win.

But I hope the Lions can go deep in this playoffs.

On a sidenote a shoutout to Saban. The GOAT of college football. Crazy that him and Bill B may leave the stage around the same time,

And Pete Carroll is no longer the Seahawks coach. I wasn't expecting that and neither was he.

He is staying with them as an advisor though.
Yes he is, but Carroll wanted to continue to coach in 2024 and thought he was going to. He's one of those old school coaches who lives and breathes the job 24/7. I think the advisory role is a bit part the team gave him to save face. I predict he'll get bored with it in a year or two. Whatever he decides I wish him well.

Last edited:
Yes he is, but Carroll wanted to continue to coach in 2024 and thought he was going to. He's one of those old school coaches who lives and breathes the job 24/7. I think the advisory role is a bit part the team gave him to save face. I predict he'll get bored with it in a year or two. Whatever he decides I wish him well.
Oh I get that and being honest can still see him move to somewhere like The ***ans.

Definitely surprised me. I'm not sure if Wilson leaving was a great idea. Nor do i know if it was seen as a good decision in the US. It's not exactly if Wilson has been pulling up trees in Denver. Interested to know if the Wilson decison bite Carroll on the a££.

Bill Belichick is gone too.

Last edited:
Big chokers but as Rex Ryan said about the Dolphins and same can be thrown at the Cowboys. Some teams are built to win Sept to Nov/Dec. Other teams are built to start motoring come Dec.

1706495664132.png Kansas City vs San Francisco in Las Vegas on Sunday, February 11th.

I think Kansas City will win. As long as Patrick Mahomes is healthy he's a wizard in the pocket and on the run. I'm not a Chiefs fan, but I love watching him play.

Last edited:
View attachment 18827 Kansas City vs San Francisco in Las Vegas on Sunday, February 11th.

I think Kansas City will win. As long as Patrick Mahomes is healthy he's a wizard in the pocket and on the run. I'm not a Chiefs fan, but I love watching him play.
Yes Jackson didn't show up last night. Really not sure how he's in the Mvp race with Mahomes the big game player.

I'm a Seahawks fan but I'll go with KC this Sunday

The Chiefs hitting form at the right time.
Hard to call the SuperBowl as I genuinely don't know what 49ers team will show up.

Just reading the back story to Brock Purdy the QB for the 49's. Mr Irrelevant and a 3rd string starter to now the starting QB in the all pro game. Part of me wishing he goes well at the weekend.

Lads there no game the weekend by the way. It's Sunday week.
This week is Pro Bowl that is a joke game.
Glad you reminded me, I've booked the following day off. I'd have looked at right tw@t if I'd not shown up for work today.

Latest posts