• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

NFL Thread

Gonna build a championship atmosphere in the team this year:

All players must put their own tape in the waste bin after every game.
Players will be cleaning the stadium and pitch after every game.

Wow slept through and got a better team than if I actually attended draft.
Seahawks D.
Beckham JR
Elliot as my RB - Can see him being the star rookie of league
Brady as my QB with Eli as back up to cover Brady's suspension.

If anyone who missed the draft is totally screwed on some positions, I'll probably be willing to do some trades to make it worth playing. (also recommend others do the same, as it's always more fun when there's competition)

I am sad I missed out on EE

But I agree with Rich. I don't mind trading someone to even out the talent across the league

Last edited:
have you guys heard about the kaepernick national anthem issue... he could jerk off into a sock during the anthem for all i care as long as he plays football well (which is hard for him)

He didn't stand because his opinion is that blacks are oppressed in the US. Yeah, he must feel very oppressed, making $114 million. He must be a Beyonce fan

If anyone is looking for a QB: Rivers is available

Last edited:
so only the people who are being oppressed are the ones that are allowed to speak against it?

he's outright said that he wasn't sitting for himself, he was sitting for the ones that didn't have a voice

so only the people who are being oppressed are the ones that are allowed to speak against it?

he's outright said that he wasn't sitting for himself, he was sitting for the ones that didn't have a voice

It just shows that it is not a widespread issue as he states. There is no oppression towards black people based on skin color. The US President is black for ****s sake. Yeah, blacks, while being 12% of the population, make up 50% of the people imprisoned. That's not oppression, that's just bad behavior caused by a ton of factors, aside from skin color.

There are more black people living in poverty now than at the end of slavery. The environment these black kids grow up in is causing most of the problems, not the government oppressing them

It just shows that it is not a widespread issue as he states. There is no oppression towards black people based on skin color. The US President is black for ****s sake. Yeah, blacks, while being 12% of the population, make up 50% of the people imprisoned. That's not oppression, that's just bad behavior caused by a ton of factors, aside from skin color.

There are more black people living in poverty now than at the end of slavery. The environment these black kids grow up in is causing most of the problems, not the government oppressing them

so you think the government has nothing to do with the environment black people are raised in? also no part of obama's family that is black was raised in the United states... these issues aren't simple and the world isn't a simple binary that you pretend that it is

Teddy is out for a while it seems.

Not sure if this is good for AP being on my team or not.

Vikings are going to miss Teddy though.

The state of Minnesota is in hysteria right now

The coach mentioned it in the same line as his wife and dad dying.

AD (his nickname is "all day" not AP)might suffer since teams can just put 9 guys in the box now.

and with that Green Bay win the NFC North.

I mean they were always going to by Minnesota were going to be the only one to get close and now this

Okoye's last chance tonight, you've got to feel... looked pretty good in the last pre-season game.

If he can do that again, then he's in with a decent chance of landing a spot.

Cowboys.

It'll be interesting though, because if he doesn't but he still gets picked up by someone else he's got a dilemma.

If Oxford are still happy to defer his place, then I could see him hanging around picking up a really good wage for as long as he can.

Cowboys fans seem to think he should be kept so fingers crossed.

The media **** storm that is going on with kaep is interesting to watch.

Lol was just looking up Okoye and the Cardinals and the fact that Arians cut him because he parked in the wrong parking space judging by the way Arins talked about Okoye it seems like he had a bit of a inferiority complex towards him in a way.

Last edited:
Watching a replay of the Cowboys Texans game, and by my count Okoye has 1 sack, 6 tackles and nearly got another sack (the pressure for which led directly to a turnover TD).

He looks miles better than he has at any point previously... could easily see someone picking him up if he does get cut. Which is surprising, given where he was only a couple of weeks ago.

Latest posts