• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

NHL Thread

So far I'm liking these mild draft surprises, but the salt in not congratulating the Penguins is even funnier.

Also, all of the Finns look like Bond villains.

Really looking forward to the expansion draft next season. Should be interesting.

Big fan of Sheffield Steelers and be interesting to see if Liam Kirk gets seclected in NHL draft, would be a great for British Ice Hockey if he did.

He is quality and getting better and better with NHL scouts regular at Sheffield Arena.

Let's Go Sharks!
TuRBhY0zNhgZUbHQS4VUhQ_96x96.png

I saw that they will be able to send their Russians. I haven't really paid attention to regular season hockey in ages due to the sad state of the flyers.

Have fun. Nothing like hockey in person. Even my friends who don't like hockey love going to games when they can.

I hadn't watched the video til today. I thought it was wild he was being arrested but I think they need to at least ask why he put his leg there. I don't think he meant to cut the dude but he certainly meant to kick him.

I hadn't watched the video til today. I thought it was wild he was being arrested but I think they need to at least ask why he put his leg there. I don't think he meant to cut the dude but he certainly meant to kick him.
The player hasn't been to court yet and I don't know what a manslaughter sentence gets in the UK, but here in the USA it varies per state. In California where I live, voluntary manslaughter is the most severe type of manslaughter offense. The sentencing range is 3, 6, or 11 years in state prison.

Latest posts