• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Nigel Owens Q&A Questions Required

Status
Not open for further replies.
What has been the most bizarre situation you've ever encountered when reffing a game of rugby?

Also, do you like chips?*

(*fake question)

Do you think there is a need for more technology to be used in Rugby?

What been your proudest moment as a Ref?

Do you keep in touch on a work basis with your counterparts in other sports such as football or even cricket and what do you guys talk about?

What do you feel about Mike Cronn being a scrum advisor for the irb and a scrum coach for the ABs, must be a conflict of interest?

Whats been the highlight of your refing career to date?

Who's your favourite ref, except yourself of course?

What is the most difficult game you have ever had to ref?

Who is the most Jekyll and Hyde player on the International Circuit. IE- Who is the meanest/most competitive on the feild but the opposite off it?

What is the greatest hinderence to the development of referee's and what can be done to increase the quality of refereeing at both the amateur and professional level?

The tackle area and breakdown have been subject to various rules and changes, what do you feel should to done to avoid further issues in these areas?

What was the last film and book you last watched / read?

What is your view on gay rugby players?

No offense, but can we please not ask this question? I'd love to have the whole sexuality issue dropped. We don't inquire about players who love to have sex with women, do we? "So, please tell me how you feel being on a team full of men who really love to shag a gorgeous lady? Is there a place in world rugby for these so-called laddy-f***ers?"
Is it just me that feels this way? Again, I'm not trying to **** all over allblacksfreak.

i thought nigel was gay himself

I think most people in Wales are, but that's not the point, is it? :p IMO we should just leave it alone and focus on the rugby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts