• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Nuovo Ordine Mondiale - Pro14: Round 6

Fair yellow card there. I hate to agree with Stuart Barnes, but on that occasion it was clear!

Munster will be very happy with this yellow card period.

Still love you more Felipe! <3

Jesus Christ, Carbery even told him to stay on Earls. Byrne is not a good player.

Last edited:
Take it, an hour or so of decent rugby but need a big improvement for the next two weeks. Some really stupid rugby made this a contest. Ref shite for both sides.

Glasgow had to work very hard for their win. Two great tries later on with Finn getting creative with his boot. Showed good ability and application to pull that out of the fire.

Physical limitations in the pack for Glasgow will limit them in Europe. Second best to the Cheetahs on that front and I don't think the Cheetahs had a reputation of having one of the better packs in South Africa. I have rarely seen players so exhausted as they were at times in this match. Combine the altitude with increasing temperatures in the coming months and the Cheetahs will have a fortress.

Excellent second half by Blues, I thought I was sitting pretty with my Dragons prediction (and my Zebre prediction. ;( ). Jarrod Evans growing into the role at flyhalf a bit.

We were beaten today and deservedly. But will be happy with our looking BP. Again it was shadow boxing before Europe. Our discipline was poor. On Leinster the big thing for them was Sexton hit his gears.

Thought Joey Carbery was excellent in defence. Made last ditch tackles on Earls and Conway to save tries and communicated well with Byrne for Earls' first try, telling Byrne to stay out (he didn't) while Carbery emptied O'Donnell.

Carbery also ran a smart line for Rory O'Loughlin's second try. After passing the ball, he blocked the would be Munster defender to give O'Loughlin a hazard free run in.

46,000 for Leinster vs Munster. Not a bad turnout. Some cracking highlights this week, all worth checking out (Ulster's match winning try a real highlight along with the last two by Glasgow). The beating by Benetton was the only routine victory. At least the Kings have a couple of weeks to have a word with themselves and hopefully bolster their squad. Notably bigger crowds in Treviso and Edinburgh for fixtures you wouldn't expect to generate that (albeit, notably bigger than their usual one man and his dog).

Excellent second half by Blues, I thought I was sitting pretty with my Dragons prediction (and my Zebre prediction. ;( ). Jarrod Evans growing into the role at flyhalf a bit.

I may be a little one eyed on this front - but I thought your 'Dragon's creating a new welsh order' prediction was a little premature ;) I'm starting to think you are wooed easily by an underdog Bruce!

I may be a little one eyed on this front - but I thought your 'Dragon's creating a new welsh order' prediction was a little premature ;) I'm starting to think you are wooed easily by an underdog Bruce!

Hah, possibly. But the Dragons did look solid in the first half and had a decent lead - I guess there are major depth issues with ScrumV basically saying BJ couldn't trust his bench so kept his starters on far too long. They looked good when I saw them in Edinburgh. Let's see what happens back at Rodney Parade. Best performance this season by the Blues in the second half and I hold my hands up, I didn't see it coming.

Hah, possibly. But the Dragons did look solid in the first half and had a decent lead - I guess there are major depth issues with ScrumV basically saying BJ couldn't trust his bench so kept his starters on far too long. They looked good when I saw them in Edinburgh. Let's see what happens back at Rodney Parade. Best performance this season by the Blues in the second half and I hold my hands up, I didn't see it coming.

Yeah the Dragons have got a more settled backline now. Still leaking trys for fun though. I thought Tyler Morgan had a good game and that's good for Wales as we are paper thin in the centre. I have mixed feeling about the Dragons progress because of the whole WRU ownership fiasco that's currently happening. I didn't see that CB's performance coming either. They played some great attacking rugby second half, getting wide really early, I haven't seen that since last season.

Latest posts