• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Guinness Pro 12: Round 19 Fixtures

Connacht try to run it out from their own line under the steam of their third choice out half.
Lam for Ireland

Drop Payne, he just offloaded, #Schmidtin. (This is how I'm saying I may have got it wrong when I said Jearney was a better 15 than Payne for Ireland)

- - - Updated - - -

****ing stupid from Trimble, look at the scoreboard and who he's passing to.

"Is that not a yellow card"
"He's gone yeah"
"Oh right Jesus"
Witty interplay between Muldoon and Dudley.

Can't find a stream - am I missing much here?

How come the Ospreys seem to be getting alot of talented English flankers.

'Sprays have a good record of picking guys of various nationalities up who have gone under the radar a bit. Cracknell was in the Leeds academy growing up, but know he's been knocking about in Wales for a few years now, played u20s for us too I think. Joined the Ospreys in 2014, but played for Cardiff RFC, Bridgend and RGC 1404 before that.

Really entertaining game last night between the Dragons and Ospreys anyway. Thought Owen Watkin looked outstanding in attack and defence. Has great feet, his passing is superb - had a lovely Henson esque long ball to put Evans in the for the try. Thought Amos looked very good too, two good finishes and a lovely, if forward, offload for Meyer's try.
Underhill had another excellent display too, and probably deserved MotM.

John Lacey was poor I though, made some really suspect calls (notably Meyer's try where there was potential obstruction and a 100% forward pass).

Good win by Glasgow in Treviso Looking good for the Championship ! ^ tries and some class .

- - - Updated - - -

Six tries !!

A: i think Conor made the wrong decision here
B: i think Conor made the wrong decisions all day

****ing hell that was too close...

Leinster were very much deserved winners but we need to get more clinical to win this thing, we showed promising glimpses and Te'o and Ringrose are a formidable partnership and when they get more used to Sexton it could bring us the league.

Ref was appalling for both sides although I do think he cost Leinster more, namely the blatant holding on prior to Munster's first penalty and Zebo getting away with one of the worst professional fouls I've ever seen just before halftime!

I'll do a more in depth analysis later, possibly I give no promises, when I'm slightly less excited and more sober!

****ing hell that was too close...

Leinster were very much deserved winners but we need to get more clinical to win this thing, we showed promising glimpses and Te'o and Ringrose are a formidable partnership and when they get more used to Sexton it could bring us the league.

Ref was appalling for both sides although I do think he cost Leinster more, namely the blatant holding on prior to Munster's first penalty and Zebo getting away with one of the worst professional fouls I've ever seen just before halftime!

I'll do a more in depth analysis later, possibly I give no promises, when I'm slightly less excited and more sober!

Please don't analyse anymore. You'll hurt yourself and will come out blue tinted regardless pet

Haha... The ref was worth 3-10 points for Munster, Leinster were better.

Again you must've missed game. He gave Leinster few soft pens.
On game though it was probably as reflected. A draw would've been fair result but it wouldn't make much difference to us so we were right to go for win. But Alpha if you genuinely think that Leinster will be challenging in Europe next year your mad. As many Leinster people said to me today it's scary how far as provinces are well behind top English and French sides.
For Munster Stander and TO’D were excellent. Very happy with Scannell and Holland was good and will benefit from going head to head with Sexton and doing well. Ryan going off hurt us but it's where we are at and that's reality. We are probably few years away from competing to that high level again never mind challenging for trophies.

Again you must've missed game. He gave Leinster few soft pens.
On game though it was probably as reflected. A draw would've been fair result but it wouldn't make much difference to us so we were right to go for win. But Alpha if you genuinely think that Leinster will be challenging in Europe next year your mad. As many Leinster people said to me today it's scary how far as provinces are well behind top English and French sides.
For Munster Stander and TO'D were excellent. Very happy with Scannell and Holland was good and will benefit from going head to head with Sexton and doing well. Ryan going off hurt us but it's where we are at and that's reality. We are probably few years away from competing to that high level again never mind challenging for trophies.
Zebo should have been yellow carded no debating that whatsoever, a yellow card is statistically worth 7-10 points, Munster scored a try while Zebo would have been in the bin having pressed into Leinster's half with 14 instead of 13 men like they should have had, 13 men wouldn't have done that. If you don't think that is the biggest refereeing blunder of the game the only tinted glasses in this thread are certainly red.

As as for challenging in Europe.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007–08_Celtic_League
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007–08_Heineken_Cup
Theres similarities in this season and the current one for Leinster, no one would have expected a 2009 HEC win for Leinster in April 2009.

Latest posts