• Pirate

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Knight

• Viking

• Total voters
I voted Ninjas.

I'm not exactly sure why. I'm pretty sure I'm just scared of the whole sneaky thing.

Ninja because all the cool kids like them. And because they dress in black and are mostly asian. I just don't want to appear racist ya know.

<div class='quotemain'> I only voted for the Ninjas because there was no option for Chuck Norris. He would have kicked all of them's arses. [/b]
CORRECTION!.......CHABAL would have kicked all of their arses!
[/b][/quote]

I didnt mention Chabal because everyone knows it's a mismatch....plus the fact that the great Chabal usually send his secretary - Chuck Norris - to do the fighting for him, so that it's fair to everyone.

I'm sorry but pirates are shite....they just sailed around picking on tiny little trading ships. The Royal Navy of that period had 100 times more swashbuckling adventuring & derring do....they were just mad for it.

Replace Pirates with Samurai immediately methinks.

why the hell isnt anyone talking about vikings?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?! man they have long boats and ugly figureheads on their prows. and hell they r the granddaddies of pirates!

why the hell isnt anyone talking about vikings?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?! man they have long boats and ugly figureheads on their prows. and hell they r the granddaddies of pirates! [/b]

Same as pirates, ill disciplined ruffians....they were okay battering monks and raping villagers but that's about it. Knights and Ninjas were trained, skilled warriors not just thugs with swords.

chilvary was always a sack of poo! utter rubbish! take what u can! give nothing back! har har!

<-----| teh ninjers ftw.

Do you see a ninjer right now? No? You're seconds away from death.

This is how a usual clash of a ninjer and a Pirate/Viking/Knight would look:

Step 1 - throw powdered ceyenne pepper in your face.

Step 2 - toss about a zillion shuriken in your general direction

Step 3 - toss a kunai with chain immediately after latching onto your skin.

Step 4 - yank you into a drawn sword or knife

Step 5 - kill your corpse with some very unnecessary yet cool looking joint-snaps

Step 6 - drop a smoke-bomb and vanish.

And all of this will take place in .013 seconds.

ninjaVSpirate.jpg

Ever wondered why pirates are often missing an eye or a leg or a hand etc.? It's because pirates' body parts are great souvenirs and you can make a shitload of cash on eNinjay with them. You would ask why letting the pirate live after you took a body part of his? Pretty simple, just imagine: you sneak up a pirate's home at night hen he sleeps, cut of his leg and then letting his alarm clock ring while disappearing in the shadows and watching the pirate awake. The pirate then:"Yaaawwwn... Harharhar, mrning again, harharhar, need to stand up to do pirat stuff, Harharharrrrr." then he stands up and falls on his face because of the missing leg, which is hilarious! Then you chuckle in the shadows he hears it screams "Who's there HAAAARRRRRRRRRR!!!" then jumps up in fear and falls again. Ecceptional hilarity!

ninja--550x342.jpg

Scroll down

club3.jpg

blut.gif

The ninjer just slitt your throat, and there was nothing you could do about it. For this time it was just a demostration, the next time your death is inevitable.

chilvary was always a sack of poo! utter rubbish! take what u can! give nothing back! har har! [/b]

That facts remain....Pirates and Vikings were nouthing but a thuggish rabble that turned tail at the first sniff of organised opposition. Fine when there's 50 of them raiding unarmed civilians but no use in a fair fight.

Ninjas and Knights were trained warriers, the greater the odds the happier they were.

SB

<div class='quotemain'>
ninjaVSpirate.jpg

[/b]

This is a fake Ninja. REAL Ninjas dont use ropes, they crawl and fly from building to buildings.
[/b][/quote]
Fake Pirate as well, Pirates have no time for frivolities such as reading and sitting when there is so much raping and pillaging to be done....

<div class='quotemain'>
ninjaVSpirate.jpg

[/b]

This is a fake Ninja. REAL Ninjas dont use ropes, they crawl and fly from building to buildings.

[/b][/quote]

Sure it's a fake ninja, the fact that you actually can see him is the prove of his unninjaness.

Whilst I voted NINJA and CHABAL, I'd have to give pirates an honorable mention because of Captain Jack Sparrow. He'd use his charm and wits to over come adversity! Cap-tin Jack Sparowwwww!
captain_jack_sparrow.jpg

Whilst I voted NINJA and CHABAL, I'd have to give pirates an honorable mention because of Captain Jack Sparrow. He'd use his charm and wits to over come adversity! Cap-tin Jack Sparowwwww!
captain_jack_sparrow.jpg

[/b]
Pirates of the Carribean is for wussies. :)

Four clans enter the battlefield. Only one may leave.

Which side would you choose? Please give compelling arguments to the side you believe superior.

I would naturally choose ninja, because disembowelling and/or slitting someone's throat from behind and completely unseen is totally awesome.
[/b]

Knights for me.
Heavily Armoured, long sharp sword to slice any ninja.

<div class='quotemain'>

Which side would you choose? Please give compelling arguments to the side you believe superior.

I would naturally choose ninja, because disembowelling and/or slitting someone's throat from behind and completely unseen is totally awesome.
[/b]

Knights for me.
[/b][/quote]
Speak to any history geek and they shall tell you how Knights were pretty sucky, I mean, they would just be bogged down because they were so slow and heavy and the ninja could just do a Agincourt and kick some heavily armoured ass, get a knight of his horse and he is just a tin man.....

its knights, i doubt ninjas would be as swift if they had a 7 ft lance through their chest....

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

Knights for me.
[/b][/quote]
Speak to any history geek and they shall tell you how Knights were pretty sucky, I mean, they would just be bogged down because they were so slow and heavy and the ninja could just do a Agincourt and kick some heavily armoured ass, get a knight of his horse and he is just a tin man..... [/b][/quote]

As a bit of a self confessed military geek as a kid, I'd like to interject there:

If we're talking about knights in the the context of heavily armoured 15th century French or Germanic cavalry, then ranged weapons may be the way to go. Agincourt and Crece are great examples of this.

However, for starters, ninjas wouldn't be armed with longbows and bodkin arrows. As an archer myself, I can tell you that these guys wouldn't get brought down by the short bows and un-weighted arrows favoured in Japan. Secondly, not all knights were restricted to walking like robots. As armour evolved, so did flexibility.

Then I realised I was taking all this far too seriously.

Latest posts