• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Northern Hemisphere vs Southern Hemisphere?

I genuinely think Dan Carter is pretty good like... but he never has reached Wilkinson's level. Players like him, O'Gara and Stephen Jones are good but they don't have that X factor

Just when I thought this thread couldn't get any funnier, step up Barbarian Horde.

just a good player eh ? oh yes and he has been at thesame level as wilko during the 2005 lions tour

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Stephen Donald should be in the team ... I just haven't decided which one yet :D

Uh-oh, looks like I'm surrounded... but I won't go down without a fight! I'll say it again...

1) Super Rugby > Heinekin Cup

2) Currently...Giteau and Carter are head and shoulders above Wilko. Saying Wilkinson is the best flyhalf in the world is like saying O'Gara is the best flyhalf in Europe or that S.A. has the best pack in the world. You can't live in the past boys.

3) Ireland has the 3rd best scrum in Europe. Don't be offended, it's not like I'm saying they have the 3rd best team in Europe or anything(actually 4th), just the 3rd best scrum.

C'mon boys. I know the truth hurts but don't kill the messenger.

Need a bigger reel boys :lol:

St. Jonny of Wilkinson has the incorruptible sanctity of holiness. His ability is immortal, amen.

Anyway, this NH team would beat the living **** out of any southern one...

1. David Attoub
2. Oliver Azam
3. Tony Buckley
4. Dave Attwood
5. Jamie Cudmore
6. Alan Quinlan
7. Neil Best
8. Andy Powell

9. Mike Philips
10. Julien Dupuy
11. Tom James
12. Gavin Henson
13. Mathieu Bastareud
14. Mark Cueto
15. Delon Armitage

St. Jonny of Wilkinson has the incorruptible sanctity of holiness. His ability is immortal, amen.

1. David Attoub
2. Oliver Azam
3. Tony Buckley
4. Dave Attwood
5. Jamie Cudmore
6. Alan Quinlan
7. Neil Best
8. Andy Powell

9. Mike Philips
10. Julien Dupuy
11. Tom James
12. Gavin Henson
13. Mathieu Bastareud
14. Mark Cueto
15. Delon Armitage

Excellent choices indeed. But, I seem to remember Tom James was in a bit of controversy recently but just can't remember what in the world for...

1. David Attoub
2. Oliver Azam
3. Tony Buckley
4. Dave Attwood
5. Jamie Cudmore
6. Alan Quinlan
7. Neil Best
8. Andy Powell

9. Mike Philips
10. Julien Dupuy
11. Tom James
12. Gavin Henson
13. Mathieu Bastareud
14. Mark Cueto
15. Delon Armitage

OMG! Bastarued at 13? Thats mental!!! You haven't even put Banahan on the team

Jesus, speak English man. Thats giving me head freeze

The only problem is Tony Buckley can't scrummage to save his life. great in the loose though

Last edited by a moderator:
Jesus, speak English man. Thats giving me head freeze

The only problem is Tony Buckley can't scrummage to save his life. great in the loose though

Because he did pick a team based on actual playing ability and not for the most part their reputation for ill discipline and foul play ?

Don't be offended, it's not like I'm saying they have the 3rd best team in Europe or anything(actually 4th), just the 3rd best scrum.

C'mon boys. I know the truth hurts but don't kill the messenger.

I know its probably embarrassing enough taking the bait from probably the biggest **** take I have ever seen on a forum ...but I think I will actually take your bait here too.... Ireland don't have even close to the third best scrum in Europe , we merely hold our own. That said to put 3 teams in the six nations above us is taking liberties I firmly believe that on their dat Ireland can beat any team going...except New Zealand...that wont happen ...ever

I genuinely think Dan Carter is pretty good like... but he never has reached Wilkinson's level. Players like him, O'Gara and Stephen Jones are good but they don't have that X factor

ROTFLMAO!!!

I needed to go to the toilet but that's ok because I've just ****** myself.

dis thred iz actuly getn' rlly dum. ppl iz sayn dat wilkinson iz gud, bt letz fce it, inglnd didnt evn ply da abs in da RWC dat yr, bt day wd of lost nyway. Sum ppl her r jst triein 2 wind me Up, bt day knw dat NZ iz bttr dan Ingand, nd da onLy reazon dat we didnt w1n da wrld cp iz cauze of da inglish ref in da QF ov 2oo7. It wz obvouzly a frwrd Pass, bt da ref was paid offf.

**** j00 king d'rcy, jst cause Ire Land cn't evr win Aganst NZ, no n33d 2 tke ur angr out on NZ. wE all sore wat happnd wen bOD met Umaga, lololOL. Keep tlkn' sh*t nd i'l spare u nd ur famly, k cuz?

dis thred iz actuly getn' rlly dum. ppl iz sayn dat wilkinson iz gud, bt letz fce it, inglnd didnt evn ply da abs in da RWC dat yr, bt day wd of lost nyway. Sum ppl her r jst triein 2 wind me Up, bt day knw dat NZ iz bttr dan Ingand, nd da onLy reazon dat we didnt w1n da wrld cp iz cauze of da inglish ref in da QF ov 2oo7. It wz obvouzly a frwrd Pass, bt da ref was paid offf.

**** j00 king d'rcy, jst cause Ire Land cn't evr win Aganst NZ, no n33d 2 tke ur angr out on NZ. wE all sore wat happnd wen bOD met Umaga, lololOL. Keep tlkn' sh*t nd i'l spare u nd ur famly, k cuz?

http://30tocure30.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/texting.jpg

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/213/499130910_3e6f138618.jpg

It hurts mein brain!

Because he did pick a team based on actual playing ability and not for the most part their reputation for ill discipline and foul play ?

In fairness, Buckley is a useless lump of lard and doesn't belong in that team. But I couldn't think of a more suitable tighthead.

And whatchu on about anyway? All my team are utter gentlemen and beyond reproach.

Why, the other day I saw Neil Best help an old lady across the street... head first into a radiator.

Latest posts