• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Now that the curtain raiser is out of the way...

Amiga500

First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Ulster
Ha!

Started this... went to get a fry... came back, finished it and found out Alpha had done one.

Down with cuntmac95.

15. Joey Carbery (16)
14. Adam Byrne (18)
13. Rory O'Loughlin (16)
12. Noel Reid (78)
11. Isa Nacewa (164) CAPTAIN
10. Ross Byrne (18)
9. Luke McGrath (69)
1. Cian Healy (167)
2. Richardt Strauss (141)
3. Michael Bent (81)
4. Ross Molony (38)
5. Hayden Triggs (25)
6. Dan Leavy (32)
7. Josh van der Flier (38)
8. Rhys Ruddock (125)

16. James Tracy (35)
17. Peter Dooley (33)
18. Mike Ross (148)
19. Mick Kearney (18)
20. Max Deegan (3)
21. Jamison Gibson-Park (22)
22. Tom Daly (6)
23. Fergus McFadden (146)

Its like the Monday night wars :lol:.

This is Raw. The other thread is Nitro.

Raw is War was always better

Does this mean Carberys short term future at 15. He may benefit.

Strong backrow and back 3.

Does this mean Carberys short term future at 15.

Or long term.

Keep Ross Byrne at 10 for his positional play - Carbery can join the line as either a 2nd 5/8ths or alternative first receiver from full back (or of course cut a line further out). It'd certainly be worth looking at.

Or long term.

Keep Ross Byrne at 10 for his positional play - Carbery can join the line as either a 2nd 5/8ths or alternative first receiver from full back (or of course cut a line further out). It'd certainly be worth looking at.

True although I like Carbery as a 10. I just hope he doesn't go down route of Madigan basically being a utility back. He needs to nail 1 spot and dedicate to it. I've no fear he can join line effectively as a 2nd receiver or as you say a 1st receiver at times.

Munster (v Zebre):
15. Andrew Conway
14. Darren Sweetnam
13. Jaco Taute
12. Rory Scannell
11. Ronan O'Mahony
10. Tyler Bleyendaal
9. Duncan Williams
1. Dave Kilcoyne
2. Niall Scannell
3. John Ryan
4. Dave O'Callaghan
5. Billy Holland
6. Peter O'Mahony (captain)
7. Tommy O'Donnell
8. Jack O'Donoghue
Replacements:
16. Rhys Marshall
17. James Cronin
18. Stephen Archer
19. Darren O'Shea
20. Conor Oliver
21. Angus Lloyd
22. David Johnston
23. Dan Goggin
Zebre:
15. Dion Berryman
14. Kayle van Zyle
13. Tommaso Boni
12. Tommaso Castello
11. Lloyd Greeff
10. Serafin Bordoli
9. Marcello Violi
1. Bruno Postiglioni
2. Oliviero Fabiani
3. Bartholomeus Le Roux
4. Gideon Koegelenberg
5. Valerio Bernabò (captain)
6. Maxime Mbanda
7. Johan Meyer
8. Derick Minnie
Replacements:
16. Sydney Tobias
17. Andrea De Marchi
18. Guillermo Roan
19. Joshua Furno
20. Federico Ruzza
21. Carlo Engelbrecht
22. Matteo Pratichetti
23. Guglielmo Palazzani

Slightly overkill on that team imo.
Also confirmed that Robnoxious and Heaslipped in the warmup will be out for Leinster's QF

They'll miss SF too it seams.
That may kill Heaslips bid for Lions and enhance Robs chances of starting in Japan tour

Amiga comes in at tye business end of the season and starts making threads... If only he was original, the rest of you are pathetic, this subforum would be nothing without me!

They'll miss SF too it seams.
That may kill Heaslips bid for Lions and enhance Robs chances of starting in Japan tour

It really shouldn't, if anything given how people went when Faletau and Vunipola were injured his hype should increase exponentially.

Amiga comes in at tye business end of the season and starts making threads...

That's it you see. Business end of the season is when the big players come out and show why they are rated.

The proverbial dirt trackers like yourself are then given a tackle bag to hold (in this thread).

That's it you see. Business end of the season is when the big players come out and show why they are rated.

The proverbial dirt trackers like yourself are then given a tackle bag to hold (in this thread).

Whatever dude, your thread is already being tainted by talk about a pointless tour, my threads are that pure blue crystal.

Whatever dude, your thread is already being tainted by talk about a pointless tour, my threads are that pure blue crystal.

Your thread is an empty pure blue crystal... almost hollow.

Does it echo in there? (like louder than the echo in the RDS when Leinster come onto the pitch?)

Your thread is an empty pure blue crystal... almost hollow.

Does it echo in there? (like louder than the echo in the RDS when Leinster come onto the pitch?)
Nah Leinster blare some tired rock song like thunderstruck in lieu of actual cheering or atmosphere in that dated pony enclosure.

It really shouldn't, if anything given how people went when Faletau and Vunipola were injured his hype should increase exponentially.

Possibly was just basing it on in a position where it's very tight he hasn't a platform for final stretch whereas others have. And on hype I'm feeding in to Gatland obviously rates Faletau hugely and Billy V has a platform with Europe QF etc

Latest posts