• Total voters
O

O'Rothlain

<div align="center">
gallery_2322_21_2579.jpg

Competition Ends 01 March 2007![/i]</div>

Get on the Rabbitohs mate

they are high profile - with nothing in the bank

ie they are run by Russel Crowe, and get hollywood exposure...yet cant even buy a win in the competition........has that ironic value.....
They have tradition.........oldest club in the comp.........they havent had a winning season since the 90's or 80's............
they have a new coach - whom is deemed the next supercoach
they were kicked out of the comp, for poor attendances in crowds, mainly due to poor form on the field.

IMO - they will have a goodyear in 2007 - the supercoach in Taylor will change the culture, and this is a result of the change of ownership to Russel Crowe........things are changing in South sydney - changing for the better...time will tell but if u can claim you supported this bunch, before they dominate in say years 2010 thru to 2015...ur on good ground.

These guys are the sleeping giant.........they havent had the personnel in the past 20 yeasr to do anything........this is slowly changing thanks to Russel Crowe, and his bottomless bank account, and high exposure to the world....the rosters is building strong....sure there is a cap.....but find me a team that won the GF and stayed well under the cap in the last 15yrs - YOU CANT.
Russel the love mussel, will , and already has found way to lure players to the strickened club...i am not suggesting its $$, its more than that...its $$ garaunteed when u retire.....he can lure players and say if yuo can win me the comp, i'll give you $1 million when u retire....that isnt salary cap effected - thus he can do that....not many owners can come up with deals like that...no other owner has an OSCAR...no other owner is referred to as Maximus........no other owner has thrown a phone at the conseirges head...and most importantly.....NO OTHER OWNER IS AS PROUD TO BE THE OWNER OF THEIR CLUB.

OR.........PICK THE RAIDERS MATE!!!!

Cheers! That's the kind of post I was hoping for!
South_Sydney_Rabbitohs_logo.jpg

I've now added a poll, which I should have had innitially...!

i say parramatta, ill say my reasons later on, as i am going to have lunch now

Gotta go with the Doggies :p

We're the most successful club in the past 25 years.

We have the best website out of all the NRL clubs www.bulldogs.com.au which includes updated training videos.

We have a great lot of players, including: Hazem El Masri, Mark O'Meley, the ever-so-popular Sonny Bill Williams.

We have produced great stars like Roy Asotasi, Steve Price, Nate Myles (providing his career doesnt go down the toilet but it will since he left for the Roosters)

We have a great bunch of up and comers, such as Ben Roberts, Billy Ngawini, Trent Culter, Andrew Emelio, Daniel Holdsworth, Daryl Millard, and hey thats all first grade :p

Clearly we are the best team out :bleh!: :p

folkes1ro3.jpg

i'll post more pics up later when i can be bothered

We're the most successful club in the past 25 years.
[/b]

Define successsful??

IMO the Broncos are the most successful in the past 25years........most GF's, most finals appearances etc

In the past 25 years:
the Bulldogs have successfully cheated the salary-cap by over millions of dollars thus successfully obtaining the wooden spoon, by way of punishment of the infringement
The Bulldogs have successfully beaten 2 gang rape charges, directed at certain players whilst on a honeymoon holiday.
The Bulldogs have successfully tightened security at all home games and even visiting games at other grounds....almost pushed the NRL to ban them from having any NIGHT matches

They are successful, in some ways.

I have to agree. I've always heard dodgy things about the bulldogs. The whole gangrape thing especially. They'd have to have really amazing dancers or something to outway something like that. Wicked website though!

I have to agree. I've always heard dodgy things about the bulldogs. The whole gangrape thing especially. They'd have to have really amazing dancers or something to outway something like that. Wicked website though!
[/b]

if ur up for amazing hot cheergirls

go to the cronulla sharks website..........their girls win the thing year in year out, and i believe even have the most funding for a cheersquad

i for one, love going to the sharkes matches - not for the footy :p

RTEmagicC_2007MermaidsCalendar_01.gif.gif

very cool.
Aside from a few major Aussie cities, I have no clue where any of these teams are from Either. I'm going to work on a map to post up for any other idiots like myself.

My dream has always been to travel to Australia. I got a lot of saving up to do...

RTEmagicC_2007MermaidsCalendar_01.gif.gif

very cool.
Aside from a few major Aussie cities, I have no clue where any of these teams are from Either. I'm going to work on a map to post up for any other idiots like myself.

My dream has always been to travel to Australia. I got a lot of saving up to do...
[/b]

apart from

Canberra Raiders
Melbourne Storm
Newcastle Knights
Brisbane Broncos
NZ Warriors
GC ***ans
NQLD Cowboys

all other teams are located within Sydney

[/b]
That was a whole load of coddles wallop..you didn't see all this fuss over the whole tigers thing..its because the media love anything bad todo with the bulldogs..

They were never charged with anything, so clearly there was not enough evidence to suggest it even happened.

its not a media beat up mate

ur club is rubbish

salary cap cheating - FACT
safety issues with Ethnic racial tensions at all games - FACT

you wonder why the media got onto the rape thing so quickly....thats because at that time.......the bulldogs were under great scrutiny in the public eye, which sold stories.......

O'Roth - 90% of australia's population is on the coast.......it would not be feasible to have a country team in the bush.......the biggest town in australia without a beach is Alice Springs....with a measily population that WEMBLY could out do......u cant play any sport there.....its 40degrees plus.......everyday

Want a team made of energy and excitement? Look no further then the Melbourne Storm! Peter Sterling once said the Harlem Globetrotters would be jealous of their skills.

I was just noticing this...wow...why?
They don't play league out in the bush?
[/b]

yes mate, league is played out in the bush. All the best players from the bush go to the big Cities on the Eastern Seaboard to play.

Dont support those cheating scumbag Bulldogs!!
Never support those Bulldogs!!
The Bulldogs are an evil club... a pure evil club...
Thankfully every evil club has a traditional rival...
and we are the traditional rival of the cheating scumbag bulldogs...
step away form the darkside of Belmore and come over to the light...
Join the Blue & Gold army my friend!!

eels.jpg

This is our best player... and in my honest opinion the best player in the game. certainly the best forward in the game... Nathan Hindmarsh. even most fans from other clubs recognise him as atleast the best forward in the game.
choke.jpg

and our cheerleaders are definately top notch.. just ask Katrina here...
katrina.jpg

Latest posts