• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

O/T For captainamerica

L

locksley

Who the hell is that picture of that you use on your posts? That bloke gives me the creeps, big time!

<

Ha!

It is the great, genius actor/performer Zero Mostel -- best known, and possibly loved, in Mel Brooks' "The Producers," as Max Bialystock.

The photo is taken from the film version of Eugene Ionesco's absurdist play "Rhinoceros" -- about a small town in France being turned into rhino's. I think he is in mid-transformation in this picture.

Unfortunately, I've never seen the film, though I've looked everywhere for it.

Yes...I find the picture a bit...interesting.

Avatar association with posts can psychologically influence readers into predetermining a posters character and personality.
<
This coupled with the posters log in name can give any viewer certain biases which consequently may trigger learnt or inherited prejudices. The final result is a backlash exceeding TRF limits on appropriate posting.

In short....we are very different C.A, yet perhaps not too unalike each other.

Originally posted by captainamerica@Nov 9 2004, 06:28 AM
Ha!

It is the great, genius actor/performer Zero Mostel -- best known, and possibly loved, in Mel Brooks' "The Producers," as Max Bialystock.

The photo is taken from the film version of Eugene Ionesco's absurdist play "Rhinoceros" -- about a small town in France being turned into rhino's.  I think he is in mid-transformation in this picture.

Maybe this will help!
<

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...6338416446&rd=1

Originally posted by locksley+Nov 9 2004, 09:33 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (locksley @ Nov 9 2004, 09:33 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-captainamerica
@Nov 9 2004, 06:28 AM
Ha!

The photo is taken from the film version of Eugene Ionesco's absurdist play "Rhinoceros" -- about a small town in France being turned into rhino's.  I think he is in mid-transformation in this picture.

Maybe this will help!
<

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...6338416446&rd=1 [/b]
You genius.
<

Unfortunately, it's PAL in the UK and I'm back in the States -- but I shall look around and keep my eyes peeled. Thanks for the tip.

Latest posts