• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Oceania Region - General Discussion Thread

How would you like teams selected in our comps?

• Choose any 3 teams you like & play against your opponents

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Choose two tier 1 teams & one tier 2 & play against your opponents

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • You list preferences & a draw takes to see which team you get

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Choose one tier 1 team, one tier 2 & one tier 3 (minnow) team

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Online unlock code is up now. Anyone keen for a game on x box live im online now: username = afakassiassasin

HAHAHA half way through the first online game vs peks89 (EndOvaBay420) and the game stalls. I was up 15 (Samoa) - 7(Fiji). Setting up a rematch now.

Just had 2 more games with Peks89. First one was a 5 minute encounter with me (Samoa) beating Peks89 (fiji) 6 - 5 with my two drop goals to his one try. Next match was a 20 min match. Typical islanders rugby with him throwing the ball out wide and cross kicking to great effect to his wingers. Peks89 scored a brilliant try through his number 8 and at one point was up by 21 points. I managed to claw my way back into the match but I was giving away too many costly Penalties in the ruck which cost me alot of territory. Through drop goals and Trys I was able to keep within the game but his goal kicking was the differance maker with me missing too many conversions and Peks89 winning the match 48 - 45. The game is real good when you play online but unforutunatly all the Names remain default in online mode which stinks for the unlicensed teams.

xboxlive user ID: Asomaliu
Psn user ID: Asomaliu

Off to work will be lurking RWC 2011 on xbox live later...athough having lag issues...

been having cracker of matches with AfakassiAssasin..this games pretty good for MP...if only they had online stats...

Yeah I think we're both 2 w and 2 loses with the last game being a Fijian rout of Tonga. Word of advice if playing as the Tongans, sub the fullback hahaha

Yeah I think we're both 2 w and 2 loses with the last game being a Fijian rout of Tonga. Word of advice if playing as the Tongans, sub the fullback hahaha
lost to afakasiassasin 87(georgia)-63(tonga) ..lol..yup i should of subbed him

lost to afakasiassasin 87(georgia)-63(tonga) ..lol..yup i should of subbed him
Told you he's too fat too slow hahaha he did however score a pretty good try for you and for me as he can run over opposite backs with ball in hand. But other than that...useless!

Are there any tournaments (Australia) being played online at the moment - or was this only during the actual world cup? The guys playing quick matches seem to quit the moment they realise they could be losing...

Latest posts