• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Odds of winning the RWC for the top five nations

Yeah but France have a habit or organising results pre match, as per 2007

I seriously just saw that match for the first time yesterday ( I believe it's about the only AB match I hadn't seen since 1995).

I seriously just saw that match for the first time yesterday ( I believe it's about the only AB match I hadn't seen since 1995).

Why put yourself through it? I refuse to watch Bledisloe cup matches that we lost since 2003, it gets quite repetitive after a while watching the same 3 games :)

All I'm doing for the next few weeks is a wedding, drinking beer and RWC watching on holidays. Lol.

Your Wedding? Mrs will love that on the honeymoon!

I can't see it happening. The ABs hurt for a long time after that last QF loss to France and ever since the draw came out and a chance for a rematch looked on I reckon they've been looking forward to revenge. We've seen what the ABs can do when they want revenge (Eden park vs OZ for example). I reckon we'll see something similar if the match up eventuates.

They were hurt for a long time after the semi final lost in 1999...Still they did it again in 2007 :D and they had their revenge for 2007 in 2011...8-7 final result...been very close to not be a revenge !

Current best prices:

NZ 6/5
Eng 50/11
Aus 7/1
Ire 10/1
SA 11/1
Fr 14/1

Prices are on the move:
NZ 21/20
Aus 15/2
Eng 7/1
SA 33/4
Ire 19/2
Fra 14/1
Wal 20/1
Arg 50/1
Sco 100/1

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, not much has changed. England is the big mover (in the wrong direction) while SA have shortened a bit. The rest haven't changed much.

Latest posts