• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

81st_Minute

Academy Player
Country Flag
New Zealand
Club or Nation
Chiefs
Which one do you believe has been the most impressive (sorry, only counting the top 10 IRB rankings).

ps: yes, I was tempted to just have 1. to 10. as All Blacks

Would have to say Wales so far, has been tested the most and showed true grit in their win.

Georgia also, would be nice to see them get the 2 wins, and the win over Tonga goes to show you the heart they have as well, good mention to Japan also, however will be better if they can back it up with one more win.

who can go past the AB

Well to be fair the AB haven't been that impressive so far. Their win over Argentina was a bit of a shambles and although Sonny Bill's overloaded game was second to none against Namibia I still would say they were "impressive".

It goes without saying that Japan have been the most impressive so far. Their victory over the Springboks was immense and although they couldn't follow it up against Scotland it is still the best game of the tournament so far in my opinion.

Last edited:
Well to be fair the AB haven't been that impressive so far. Their win over Argentina was a bit of a shambles and although Sonny Bill's overloaded game was second to none against Namibia I still would say they were "impressive".

True, a little, but even so they're miles ahead of the 'competition'.

New Zealand have gone under the radar a little since beating Argentina and there was talk that they weren't that great however I think they will click into Eden Park mode come the quarters and semi and will be right up there at the end. They aren't the number 1 team in the world for nothing.

No-one really. None of the top seeds have looked like World Cup winners. Hard for the ABS as they don't really have much competition, so anything less than a 60 point victory will be looked on as an average game. Credit to Wales for beating the English and South Africa for beating Samoa so well after losing to Japan. I thought they'd crumble.

Latest posts