• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Official Pro Evolution Soccer 4 Thread

Perhaps we should have a poll again to settle it? Perhaps a poll to settle everything?
<

Absolutely. TIF2004 is a bad as mother-fulla of a game.
Its ok if all you care for is depth. Then again so is rugby2k4.
I'd sooner devote my life to fifa.
PES3 is better than PES2 imo

Quote from PESInsite.com:
In just over one month's time, you will be able to get your hands on a demo version of Pro Evolution Soccer 4. The demo, released as part of the PESLeague (www.pesleague.co.uk), will cost £1.99 and available upon pre-ordering your copy of the game from Virgin Megastores. Don't worry though, even if you pre-order with them you do not have to go through with the purchase. And let's face it, who would want to when you can get the game £10 less when bought online through us ;-)

i would disagree there. Even though there are some nice neat tricks in pro evo 3 the way the ball moved like a balloon through the air did my head in
<

Its seems that pro evo 3 was too much like International Superstar Soccer, which makes the game feel too arcady!
<

Originally posted by gjohn85@Aug 17 2004, 09:25 AM
i would disagree there. Even though there are some nice neat tricks in pro evo 3 the way the ball moved like a balloon through the air did my head in
<

Its seems that pro evo 3 was too much like International Superstar Soccer, which makes the game feel too arcady!
<
Can't agree at all............

Most fans of the series hated PES2 because it was more like FIFA (ie. arcadey), where the ball stuck to your foot like glue, and the defense was too easy to run through........people complained that 5 star was way too easy.

It almost caused me at the time to give up on the series...............

PES 3 got back to true PES style gameplay.

I'm with you, NZL Fan. I can see why John likes it but PES should never go for the Arcade stylee. Stick to what it's best at - REALISM.

no matter wot i post, u always gonna disagree!!
<

I just hope pro evo 4 has improved than the 3rd (IMO!!!)

Hopefully then u'll agree with me that the 4th is better than the 3rd

Well I just went to EB and pre-ordered the following

PES4
Tiger Woods 2005
GT4
San Andreas
V8 Supercars

Tiger comes first on the list, so I'll have my hands full for a few months before the mighty PES4 hits the shelves, so thankgod the wait wont be as long.

Got 2 weeks holidays right in amongst it all too.

These next few months will be bliss

Originally posted by incredible_holc@Aug 17 2004, 03:53 PM
im the latest to join the pes family. HOW BLOODY GOOD IS IT!!!!!!!!!!!
welcome aboard holc

I myself joined the PES family on PES2.

But since then I have converted 4 FIFA heads and 2 TIF nutters

not that i had anything to do with with ur conversion, but I am glad we have more within the family.

Those that turn to PES see the light and move to greener pastures.
Welcome to GODS country!

I am finishing work now, to go home, and load up the PES3, in my 23 season of ML, and still not getting any sick of it.

How good does 'career ending injury' sound in PES4

would be mad, if u did it to one of your mates created freaks............'GOORNE for life'

CANT WAIT

Right then folks.. I've stopped moaning now & i've come 2 post links to new vids
<

there are 5 vids 2 download, but only 4 are worth the download...

here is the link to this site, hope u've haven't seen these already
<

Movie 1 = Wouldn't bother download, it shows the FMV at the begining, showing what pro evo 15 will look like
<

Movie 2 = Shows the entrance of France V USA (Very weird, the guy has picked white kits for both sides
<
)

Movie 3 = Shows part of the France V USA game (I can't believe he picked white kits for both sides
<
)

Movie 4 = Shows France goal & replay

Movies 5 = A goal in a different game...Parma V Czech (& the replay)
<

Originally posted by ak47@Aug 17 2004, 06:26 PM

would be mad, if u did it to one of your mates created freaks............'GOORNE for life'

CANT WAIT
Imagine if you'd been saving for months to sign Zidane and then....

Originally posted by St_Helens_RLFC+Aug 18 2004, 07:06 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St_Helens_RLFC @ Aug 18 2004, 07:06 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-ak47
@Aug 17 2004, 06:26 PM

CANT WAIT
Imagine if you'd been saving for months to sign Zidane and then.... [/b]
deadset man thats what i am thinking

its driving my brain insane

would absolutley gut wrenching to lose a star player you have paid heaps for.

it happened to me in Rugby 2k4 - I got CauCau and in his 3rd match for me, had got injured for 15 weeks.

but the diff this time is that its PES4.........twice the game, twice the intensity, therefore twice the disappointed if ur star is hurt.

Madden 1994 Had Carrer Ending Injuries... OMG! OMG! Madden 94 must be the best sports game of all time!

Interesting read...

The slowdown is the major concern though, but hopefully the can get it solved for pro evo 4

Originally posted by Ripper@Aug 18 2004, 10:10 PM
Madden 1994 Had Carrer Ending Injuries... OMG! OMG! Madden 94 must be the best sports game of all time!
Yep fair call

in 1994 Madden was the best NFL game out at that time...if not the only.

and it would be safe to say, the best sports game ever for that time in 1994.

But to say "of all time", (includes post 1994), and is as naive as Maurice Green.

Its also a fair to say that you "Ripper" are one with an opinion that less than 10% of people in any forum would value.

Latest posts