• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Olly Barkley tried to snog my sister!

P

Prestwick

The cheek of it! :%#%#:

My sister was in Nottingham with a friend for a nice night out when, at a club, they were confronted by Olly Barkley (or a guy which she describes as "about her height but much more well built with dark hair and the looks of a five year old") and his mate.

His mate then starts showing her pictures of him saying he plays for England at senior and saxons level at which point my sisters eyes meet Olly's. He gives her a stare and then comes at her, tounge wagging and tries to get off with my Sister! Obviously, my sister gives him what for (she's in her early thirties) and tells him to bugger off.

Obviously now Olly has now been officially moved to the "knob" section of the TRF cool wall. If I meet him at Kingsholm, I'll be sure to have a bit of a stern word with the chap... :ranting:

Do you have a pic of your sister?? So we can judge what kinda state Olly was in ??

No, sadly not. There was a major age gap however (Olly being twelve with a fake ID and my sister being in her mid thirties) so it was a bit obvious he was tanked up.

Wow he is about a subtle as a mack truck. :blink: What a knob well in prestwick sis. :)

I think even Sir Laurence Olivier is as subtle as a grand slam bomb after five bottles of wine.

Just depends on how much you drink..

I don't see what the problem is with the age difference... Although if he went for my sister, I would kill the son of a *****!!!

I guess its protective brother syndrome...

When was this by the way??

Well, believe it or not, older ladies don't take very kindly to young uns trying to muscle in on them, preferring that we party with ladies our own age. Well, thats we she told me anyway.

Seriously, she was more outraged than me, I was laughing on the floor! More like "Outraged Sister Syndrome" than "Protective Brother Syndrome."

This was sometime last week apparently.

Who would wanna get with a overrated rugby player like Barkley? Wouldn't she rather make midget love with Shane Williams? He's about 40 anyway.

The sad thing is this kind of approach probably works alot, the 'famous' thing....

Yes then the WHOLE of TRF would have been after him.

Chiropractor probably would have applauded him on the other hand...

The Barkley boys are both wankers.
His brother goes to UWIC (university in Cardiff) and my mates play on the rugby team with him. They also tell me that he uses the, "I'm Olly Barkley's brother" line to get in with some hot girlies.

...it allegedly works tho. :blink:

Before you all beat him up, let him complete the season with Bath and do it when he starts the season with Gloucester please...

and then I can join in!!!

hahaha he would have had a better chance if he said he didn't play for england :p

Lol. True, i do believe Wales is the prime choice at this current moment. Mr. Barkley should follow the chat up line as follows: -

"Good evening ladies, my name is Oliver and i was hoping you would acknowledge and accept my request to accompany me upon the dancefloor, whereby i can show you how to shake your hips in the most delightful manner all the while i shall regail you with such successful stories from my previous matches participating as an international rugby player for - the now Grand Slam winning team - Wales."

He'll have Pres' sister in the sack so fast that they'll have walked down the isle accopmanied by wedding bells, and a certain child shall be calling Pres, "Uncle Pete" before our tyrannical mod will have had time to blink!

Prestwick says:

Already.jpg

He seems like a bit of a prat when he is out. My best friend is in love with him, but there is something about the guy I don't like. He seems like a guy who would be very up himself, bit like England's new out-half.

Good ol Barkley. Maybe he should concentrate on his rugby then he might not be entirely useless. Don't see him getting much game time at Glos

What a way to flirt, isn't it? Showing off that you are a rugby player. Very typical of the professional basketball players in Spain too

Latest posts