• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

One reason why MMA > Boxing

chuck liddell is ****, he goes up against anyone with speed he'll get owned, i remember seeing lidell face some black guy from pride, and liddell got smashed, never showed his face at pride again :)

but in all seriosness, if a boxer faced an mma in mma rules theyd obvi loose and vice versa

teh mite you are such a ***** mate. [/b]

That'd be Quentin Jackson, who Liddell is fighting again at the end of the Month. If you watch the fight again, he didn't get'smashed' as you describe. Figure that one out for yourself.

As for Boxers would always win against MMA fighters, do some research about Vitor Belfort. Or failing that (even though he's not the best example), Butterbean.

Oh, by the way, if you talk to me like that again I'll slap your lips off on the next TRF meet.

Oh, by the way, if you talk to me like that again I'll slap your lips off on the next TRF meet.
[/b]

Lora:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Yrp7dQjgVK8"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Yrp7dQjgVK8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

MMA is for retards that get jacked up on energy drinks and listen to Lincoln Park.

Boxing is a grand sport with a great tradition.
Fighters.jpg

mma is a joke any mma fighter who tried to fight a boxer in a regular match without their ball grappling, cum guzzling techniques would get his ass rocked, without a doubt.

boxing is the better sport, especially cause of tradition.

mma is a joke any mma fighter who tried to fight a boxer in a regular match without their ball grappling, cum guzzling techniques would get his ass rocked, without a doubt.

boxing is the better sport, especially cause of tradition. [/b]

You'll find Jujitsu has a lot more tradition then Boxing.

Also, why would a Boxer want to "rock somones ass"? Is that what Boxers do? Because they're fags?

[/b]

Woah. Woah. Woah.

Now I'm no MMA fan (I don't even know what it stands for), but have you watched boxing recently? The amount of grappling is a joke. For a sport where the idea is to hit your opponent with punches, there are a remarkably small number thrown in the heavyweight divisions.

And if your name is Matt Skelton, you're more likely to try and pull off one or two wrestling holds (such as the good ol' "rope'a'choker")

I've just sussed where all of DC's arguements are coming from, he's been listening to the bullshity that Mayweather has been spouting before he chickened out of an MMA fight!!! LMFAO!!! :lol:

Anyway, here was the response from the MMA guy that was going to fight Mayweather.

MMANews.com: Floyd Mayweather, Jr. came out the last couple weeks completely bashing the UFC and stating that any boxer would demolish a UFC fighter in the cage. Dana White (UFC President) came back at Mayweather and named you as the guy who he'd put Mayweather up against, and that you would handle him no problem. What are your thoughts on the whole situation?

Sean Sherk: Well, you know honestly in a boxing match, of course he'd beat me in a boxing match. In an MMA fight, he would be in for a beating. I mean, he's not going to knock me out with one punch; I've got a hard head and have been boxing for 13 years so it's not like I don't know how to box. So, he'd have to land a lot of punches to stop me from taking him down, and me being one of the best wrestlers in the sport, there's no way he could stop me from taking him down.

I don't think that fight would last longer than a minute, to be honest with you. And I don't think he should be talking about something that he can't back up, because I'll fight him tomorrow. I literally would, if they called and asked me to fight Floyd Mayweather, Jr. tomorrow, it's done. He's not going to fight me though, and he's just running his mouth. I don't really respect that a whole lot.[/b]

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

Woah. Woah. Woah.

Now I'm no MMA fan (I don't even know what it stands for), but have you watched boxing recently? The amount of grappling is a joke. For a sport where the idea is to hit your opponent with punches, there are a remarkably small number thrown in the heavyweight divisions.
[/b][/quote]

Im talking lower weight classes you know, your manny pacquoias (spelling?) those kind of guys, hell even throw welterweight in there, heavyweight is a joke nowadays, so just exclude that. But still like i said any MMA pussy who has to use a super powerbomb takedown to win a match would not beat a boxer in a straight hand to hand fight, i guarantee it.

oh my bad i must have mixed the two, how absurd of me seeing as they fight in a cage..

For starters, wrestlers fight in a ring, much like your beloved boxers.

for second, your an idiot.

For third, you havn't got a f***ing clue what you're on about as per usual, so **** off.

You'd be right.

They borrow the cage on weekdays before handing it back to WWE for Friday night RAW.

<div class='quotemain'> mma is a joke any mma fighter who tried to fight a boxer in a regular match without their ball grappling, cum guzzling techniques would get his ass rocked, without a doubt.

boxing is the better sport, especially cause of tradition. [/b]

You'll find Jujitsu has a lot more tradition then Boxing.[/b][/quote]
Not in either of our countries, my friend. Boxing has always been deeprooted in the UK and America.
Also, why would a Boxer want to "rock somones ass"? Is that what Boxers do? Because they're fags?
[/b]
No...we'll leave that to you and your snooker buddies who think they're playing a sport.

For starters, wrestlers fight in a ring, much like your beloved boxers.

for second, your an idiot.

For third, you havn't got a f***ing clue what you're on about as per usual, so **** off.
[/b]
I think I remember seeing a cage first in WWF. They called it...wait a minute...gotta turn on the ole data banks...oh yes, a CAGE MATCH.
MMA (UFC or any of the others) are just trying to make a realistic version of the WWF we all watched as kids. It is entertaining...I won't lie. But I would rather enjoy a classic boxing match.

And you support Saracens, you your words have no effect.
[/b]

And may I wish you a very nice journey through NL1 Mite! We'll be sure to send you postcards, what with all the European destinations we'll be visiting next year in the HEC, Dublin, Parma, San Sebastien, Paris... :bleh!:

haha ive got to say prestwick you have been cracking me up recently lol

complete and utter legend!!

Latest posts