• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Online Players...

J

-JJ-

Never too early to get the list started, is it?

Question for Mario also if he's reading, it wouldn't be possible for us to play inter-platform online (so PS2 players could play PC players), would it? I'd assume not, but I'd think it would be really good if it was, as one big online community would be better than several. Another question: Will UK players be able to play Australasia players on PS2?

PC Online players
esoj
St Helens RLFC
umosay
jared27
gjohn85
sanzar
Wally
nik

PS2 Online players
-JJ-
St Helens RLFC
raziel_eire
kinkon89
C A Iversen

XBox Live players
Assuming it will eventually come to XBox
THE CHIROPRACTOR101

I will defintely play online on the pc and yeah it would be great if it was inter platform but i don't think it will be

Good idea this - we must set up a TRF community if possible. I will be mostly on PS2 - would also like to be involved with PC stuff though, probably.

Yeah, I hope we have enough TRFers to have our own little tournaments and things.

Im goin to be playin RL2 online on the pc for sure.
I have a ps2 aswell but no modem, how do i go about setting my ps2 up for onlineplay?

kinkon89 - I have a network adaptor which I originally got for SOCOM2, and hoped that more games would come along. I sold SOCOM2 as it wasn't that great, and now I'll probably only use my network adaptor for RL2, and hopefully WCR2 if it's out in time, and online.

jared27 - You will need a network adaptor (around $70 I think), unless you have a slimline PS2, which has one built in. If you have an ADSL or cable modem, you can use it to connect to your PS2.

we are getting live...so xbox here
<
jj

mite buy a new slimline ps2 and chip my old ps2!

....or not.......

or ill juss get a network adaptor.....anyone know any cheap prices?

Originally posted by JJ-@Feb 26 2005, 11:11 AM
jared27 - You will need a network adaptor (around $70 I think), unless you have a slimline PS2, which has one built in. If you have an ADSL or cable modem, you can use it to connect to your PS2.
I have just an ordinary PS2. My net connection is 256k will that be good enough?

I'll be PC online too JJ mate
<

I can't wait to play you guys online!
<
Where's Wally (no pun intended)? If he's going to PC version we'll have to have an online SOO
<

Originally posted by jared27+Feb 26 2005, 12:18 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jared27 @ Feb 26 2005, 12:18 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin--JJ-
@Feb 26 2005, 11:11 AM
I have just an ordinary PS2. My net connection is 256k will that be good enough? [/b]
That's what I have, haven't experienced any lag issues so far.

What type of modem do you have? If you've got a link for it I can tell you how easy it will to be set up.

Hmm. Doubt you'll be able to use that with PS2.

I have the DSE ADSL Ethernet Router.

You need a modem that allows another PS2 cable to plug into it.

you can put me down for online play for the PS2 aswell...

that is if I'm able to get the game up here in the NH without too much hassle... it'll be interesting to see if NH can play SH or if the online stuff is regional?

(added to this the fact I'll have to get to grips with the basic rules of rugby league)

Latest posts