• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Online Players...

Possibly for PC.

Depends if its any good or not, already got enough PS2 online games.

If i get broadband next year ill be in for PS2.

Does anyone know what the cheapest connection is for broadband (but still reliable)?

pc here for sure
<

We're obviously gonna have to have a big TRF tourny once the game is out. I've tried to coax Mario into joining, but he says his PS2 isn't online and maitains he's not very good at the game, but has indicated he may get a couple of the more skilled members of sidhe to give us a go!
<

I can't wait!

I'll be going online for the ps2, just need me a network adapter.
If its decent I might get it for pc eventually just to mod it and such

Originally posted by sanzar@Sep 27 2005, 03:06 PM
We're obviously gonna have to have a big TRF tourny once the game is out. I've tried to coax Mario into joining, but he says his PS2 isn't online and maitains he's not very good at the game, but has indicated he may get a couple of the more skilled members of sidhe to give us a go!
Its true. I suck.

I don't post here too much, but I'd love to vs you guys as you seem (or think you are) very good.
<
Oh and that's on pc!

lol mario only has dialup anyway dont ya?

I am sooo looking forward to playing you pc guys
<

Originally posted by Mario+Sep 28 2005, 12:59 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mario @ Sep 28 2005, 12:59 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-woosaah
@Sep 28 2005, 12:13 AM
No, I got broadband at home in the last month finally. [/b]
I thought you would of had broadband at home ages ago, being a game developer and all.

Originally posted by doovepop+Sep 28 2005, 01:26 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (doovepop @ Sep 28 2005, 01:26 AM)</div>
Originally posted by Mario@Sep 28 2005, 12:59 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-woosaah

No, I got broadband at home in the last month finally.
I thought you would of had broadband at home ages ago, being a game developer and all. [/b]
well its about time isn't it
<

much better.

though i have only had broadband for about 6 months. first place i have lived at that i was able to get it (no flatmates all mine, mine i tell you)
<

Originally posted by doovepop+Sep 28 2005, 01:26 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (doovepop @ Sep 28 2005, 01:26 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-woosaah

I thought you would of had broadband at home ages ago, being a game developer and all. [/b]
What does the speed of my home connection have to do with game development?

Originally posted by Mario+Sep 28 2005, 10:12 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mario @ Sep 28 2005, 10:12 AM)</div>
Originally posted by doovepop@Sep 28 2005, 01:26 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-woosaah

I thought you would of had broadband at home ages ago, being a game developer and all.
What does the speed of my home connection have to do with game development? [/b]
I suppose the general assumption would be that if you were developing games, you'd want your home PC etc to be top market and well geared to games... well at least if I were a games developer I'd probably use that excuse to go out and spend heaps of money on that.

Its kind of like a person who designs Mobile Phones, you would expect them to have a top of the line mobile phone themselves.

Originally posted by Ripper@Sep 28 2005, 10:42 AM
Its kind of like a person who designs Mobile Phones, you would expect them to have a top of the line mobile phone themselves.
The world is full of expectations which are not in line with reality.

it would depend on what mario did at home. he may not have such a great need for broadband at home beyond just e-mail and web surfing. His work connection I would imagine would be quite good and his pc not to bad. woosaah defintely looking forward to play you and the other guys on pc

yeah same here, if we could get 15 ppl on pc we could have our own nrl season
<
that would be wicked LOL
<

Originally posted by Ripper@Sep 28 2005, 10:42 AM
Yeah, it's kinda like that....Except Mario doesn't own a broadband company....

...Wait. What are we supposed to be talking about?

Originally posted by Mario+Sep 28 2005, 10:12 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mario @ Sep 28 2005, 10:12 AM)</div>
Originally posted by doovepop@Sep 28 2005, 01:26 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-woosaah

What does the speed of my home connection have to do with game development? [/b]
Well usauly A person that is involved with computers most of the time
would have the best of the best.
If you know what i mean.
<

Latest posts