• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ospreys v Leicester

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Johno @ Jan 24 2010, 05:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Leicester going to make a complaint about Osperys. Surely it was a mistake by the officials :rolleyes:[/b]
Lewis gave out **** to the Ospreys girl for not going through the 4th official before she sent Byrne back on.

If Ospreys didn't know they had an extra man, then surely there would have been somewhere else back with Byrne covering fullback? Did she panic when it was clear there was a big gap with Leicester about to attack the right wing?

I dunno, but it definitely cut down the Leicester options on that attack.

Anyway, exciting match. Thought Tigers would kill the Ospreys after the first 20 mins, but that try was sweeet. Pity for Cockerill, because he's managed really well with all the injuries and it came down to a small mistake from Youngs, who had a great game.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Johno @ Jan 23 2010, 05:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Leicester going to make a complaint about Osperys. Surely it was a mistake by the officials :rolleyes:[/b]
Can't be a mistake by officals when they weren't told and Byrne didn't enter or leave pitch in front of officals.
But guess it will be Ospreys in Thomond. That is a game that scares me slightly as they will be well aware of what it like from last year but well if you wana be the best you got to be able to beat all comer's especially at home

Last year when we lost by 50 points or something. I'm terrified of the thought, to be honest.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DuncTheDoodle @ Jan 23 2010, 09:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Last year when we lost by 50 points or something. I'm terrified of the thought, to be honest.[/b]

Well it's not gonna happen that way now. It'll be the second seeded team.

Leinster or Tolouse....maybe Biarritz...probably Tolouse.

One last reflection: was today the last we see of Ickle Shane at top level rugby? Too slow, too rash. Warren may nail down his coffin lid this 6N. Very sad if so.

He put Bowe under horrendous pressure just after Youngs break (at the moment of the 16 man controversy) when he really should have just kicked the ball away as soon as he touched it. It really was a moment of madness. Senility does strange things to people.

I guess I have to be the first one to say it...Holah was brilliant. Collins was also very good, with a few good hits and a huge run. Who won man of the match? After Holah schooled Moody I think it should have belonged to him to be honest, especially with the number of turn overs he won.

Yup Holah was motm.

Anyone else laugh at Greenwood going on and on about Ryan Jones' physique? He does make a good point though! The way he got back to deny Clermont that try in the last game was unbelievable, he outpaced floch ffs.

Wonder what's gonna happen about the 16 man thing. Fine would be my guess. It was obviously a mistake, but one which shouldn't be allowed to happen at this level of rugby!

England were only fined when they did in the world cup so something similar will happen for the Ospreys, no chance of a replay.

Latest posts