• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Pacific Islanders team named

S

ShowMe

Squad:

Deacon Manu (Fiji), Taufa'ao Felise (Tonga), Tevita Taumoepeau (Tonga), Census Johnson (Samoa), Aleki Lutui (Tonga), Mahonri Schwagler (Samoa), Simon Rawalui (Fiji) (Captain), Daniel Leo (Samoa), Maama Molitika (Tonga), Isoa Domalailai (Fiji), Epi Taione (Tonga), Pila Vaki (Tonga), Semo Setiti (Samoa), Henry Tuilagi (Samoa), Aca Ratouva (Fiji), Nili Latu (Tonga), Mosese Rauluni (Fiji), Junior Polu (Samoa), Seremaia Bai (Fiji), Tasesa Lavea (Samoa), Seilala Mapusua (Samoa), Kameli Ratouva (Fiji), Sailosi Tagicakibau (Samoa), Lome Faatau (Samoa), Rupeni Caucaunibuca (Fiji), Alesana Tuilagi (Samoa), Norman Ligari (Fiji), Loki Crichton (Samoa).

LINK

It says that they will tour NH every four years after 2008, but will they play matches in SH as well?

Squad:

Deacon Manu (Fiji), Taufa'ao Felise (Tonga), Tevita Taumoepeau (Tonga), Census Johnson (Samoa), Aleki Lutui (Tonga), Mahonri Schwagler (Samoa), Simon Rawalui (Fiji) (Captain), Daniel Leo (Samoa), Maama Molitika (Tonga), Isoa Domalailai (Fiji), Epi Taione (Tonga), Pila Vaki (Tonga), Semo Setiti (Samoa), Henry Tuilagi (Samoa), Aca Ratouva (Fiji), Nili Latu (Tonga), Mosese Rauluni (Fiji), Junior Polu (Samoa), Seremaia Bai (Fiji), Tasesa Lavea (Samoa), Seilala Mapusua (Samoa), Kameli Ratouva (Fiji), Sailosi Tagicakibau (Samoa), Lome Faatau (Samoa), Rupeni Caucaunibuca (Fiji), Alesana Tuilagi (Samoa), Norman Ligari (Fiji), Loki Crichton (Samoa).

LINK
[/b]

Have they secured that these players will particpate?

they shud'v selected a bolter, like that new auckland winger!!! smith or wuteva his name is. u see his try?

It says that they will tour NH every four years after 2008, but will they play matches in SH as well?
[/b]

Goin by the quote in that article, it doesnt seem like they will be. Sad if they dont but ill still watch em. But umm, im sure theyll find a slot in the rugby calendar year if its gonna be every four years.

Have they secured that these players will particpate?
[/b]

Well, the team was named in the same circumstances as any other team selection process, so i presume so.

they shud'v selected a bolter, like that new auckland winger!!! smith or wuteva his name is. u see his try?
[/b]

yeah he looks pretty exciting, im sure he'll make a higher rep team of some sort next year, but yeah...i was also picking david smith for the islanders. But what is a surprise selection to me is tasesa lavea. Hes mud. isa nacewa should be there instead.

Not a Niuean or a Cook Islander in sight....pah!
[/b]

well then a question would be that, is there any niuean or CI in sight thats good enough to make this team? Im not sure there is.

They need better uniforms...their last kit sucked. It looked like something we'd see in the States around 4th of July or a G.W. Bush rally
pacificislanders_rugbyheaven__350x264.jpg

usa_shirt.jpg

hmm, just a few stars on that jersey and its the usa eagles alternates!

or if they based it on the 'champion crusaders' jersey it could look something like this?

870med2jv1.jpg

oh yes plz do applaud my dazzling photoshop skills haha

hmm, just a few stars on that jersey and its the usa eagles alternates!

or if they based it on the 'champion crusaders' jersey it could look something like this?

870med2jv1.jpg

oh yes plz do applaud my dazzling photoshop skills haha
[/b]

Much better than the three panel disaster they've been seen in. So, a standing ovation for your photoshop. You should submit that to the islanders.

Latest posts