• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Patch 1.01 Release - Xbox 360 and PS3

Is there a way to download the patch for those who have no access to the playstation network?

The 1.01 PS3 patch should now be available to PS3 users who own the PSN version of the game. Sorry for the delay in getting that one out.

The 1.01 PS3 patch should now be available to PS3 users who own the PSN version of the game. Sorry for the delay in getting that one out.

No, No, I don't see any patch yet. I have the ps3 full version(not downloadable one) will the downloadable one play smoother,less loading times?, but live in the US ordered it over seas. The game does not do any updates when loaded. How can you confirm if new patch is in place, will it say version 1.01 on ***le screen? But have not noticed any updates previous to loading game. Thanks HB_Glen.

Cheers and Salud

ps3 patch not available yet.

does the patch fix the broken support, because it ruins the game. Im talking about when you make a break and you leave
your players behind, even your wingers cant keep up with centres its just silly, especially considering 05, 06 and 08 had this perfect.
Why mimmick 08 so closely and leave that out? I really hope this is fixed.

P.s. Even if you stop sprinting to let your support catch up, they slow down aswell!! It almost seems like its been done on purpose!

is it just me or have all the names in the teams been made up ??? i didnt take much notice at first but the i seen a dude with dreedlocks on the wing(for australia) with some weird name and im like wtf ? then i look at the whole team and not 1 proper player name just like some cpu generted list ..when i seen the promo for this game i seen it said u hade the licence for 10 teams .. to me that means u get the players that belong to that team as they are not indvidual nameing rights as they are representing their country??? am i wrong ???.. i feel big time riped off ..thats like if i bought the ufc game and i get to fight as just some cpu generted fighters and not one of the pro's i bet they would not made 1 cent and i dont see how this game can be sold as a rwc game when it has nothing to do with the rwc other then its format no real players nothing .. i remeber playing rwc95 world cup on ps1 and it had all the player names i remeber because everybody wanted to be lomu and mertins
...i want my money back !!!!

Not all teams are licensed, the teams with licensed players are:

England
Scotland
Ireland
Italy
France
Wales
USA Eagles
Argentina
South Africa
Canada

I've got 5 red cards in 5 different games and today i got two red cards in one game but yet i still havent been given the "Early Shower" trophy. Can anyone tell me whats going on or if I'm doing something wrong. All of the matches are international tests.

Thanks

is it just me or have all the names in the teams been made up ??? i didnt take much notice at first but the i seen a dude with dreedlocks on the wing(for australia) with some weird name and im like wtf ? then i look at the whole team and not 1 proper player name just like some cpu generted list ..when i seen the promo for this game i seen it said u hade the licence for 10 teams .. to me that means u get the players that belong to that team as they are not indvidual nameing rights as they are representing their country??? am i wrong ???.. i feel big time riped off ..thats like if i bought the ufc game and i get to fight as just some cpu generted fighters and not one of the pro's i bet they would not made 1 cent and i dont see how this game can be sold as a rwc game when it has nothing to do with the rwc other then its format no real players nothing .. i remeber playing rwc95 world cup on ps1 and it had all the player names i remeber because everybody wanted to be lomu and mertins
...i want my money back !!!!

If you do can you spend it on some literacy.

Jeez, how hard is it really to write something that's actually legible

just a couple things first the insanely long advantage for when you knock the ball on on attack in the opposition 22 they get posesion and kick it right down to your 22 area if it goes out its just a line out but if you pick it up it goes way back to where you knocked it on for the opposition scrum which would never happen in a real game and the camera angles from behind when you are on defense in your own 22/ within 5 metre line i would like a whole view of the back line so i know where my players are and choose who can make the tackle and when you choose the end on view and it becomes a line out you have to look at that end on its much better to look at the line out down the middle.and when u have made a long break and get tackled u lie there everyone stays standing up and the opp. pick up the ball. and it so hard to get e turn over in medium and hard in hard i dove the other team back from halfway to deep into the 22 by quick tackles and not letting them brake the line. think i would have the momentum to get the turn over but no. man if you based it on the controls of 06 and same difficulties maybe hard a bit harder and it would be a great just these things are ******* me off

Last edited:
I bought this game yesterday and when i got it i found that the england ireland and scotland agentina on full test shirts werent up to date do i have to get this patch for that and also where is this patch for the ps3 i cant find it thx

I bought this game yesterday and when i got it i found that the england ireland and scotland agentina on full test shirts werent up to date do i have to get this patch for that and also where is this patch for the ps3 i cant find it thx
Please read the threads....

Patch is automatically done first time you boot it up and are connected to the internet
Shirt issue has already been explained, it's to do with the WC licensing

If you do can you spend it on some literacy.

Jeez, how hard is it really to write something that's actually legible

Another HB fanboy whose got his head so far up HBs arse. (Profile pic explained)

Please read the threads....

Patch is automatically done first time you boot it up and are connected to the internet
Shirt issue has already been explained, it's to do with the WC licensing

Thanks for the info im not the most observant person in the world :)

So HB (if your still coming to TRF occasionally), How about letting us know if a patch regarding the 50m penalty glitch is ever going to happen? Sort've initally sounded like it was in the works, as we were told that you guys were fully aware of it and also to continue posting bugs and glitches to report to you guys, which sounded promising at the time.

I still play it a lot with mates, about 5 or 6 of them (of course I've won 3 out of our 5 world cups and been in the final four times, you needed to know that :p ), so to me this game is still a lot of fun. I hope we haven't heard the last of you guys! :)

SelimNiai has actually said he's not that impressed with the game

So much so that I have actually traded it in with some others for Madden 12.

It pained me to do so as I so wanted to love the game.

So much so that I have actually traded it in with some others for Madden 12.

It pained me to do so as I so wanted to love the game.

I like the gameplay, but its just too narrow of a focus the replay value isn't much there, I don't trade in games though so I'll probably play a game or two here and there for some time.

I was also starting to have problems finding online match ups myself, as by the time I'm done work or want to play many from Europe are already asleep.

A Stupid question: Is this patch automatically downloaded to the Xbox? If not, where can I download it and how do I install it.
And, Is there a way to check the current game version?

Regards

Xbox and PS3 parches always auto-download and install provided theres an active web connection.

Latest posts