• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Patch 1.01 Release - Xbox 360 and PS3

Will the patch update the Rosters of the licensed teams to the official world cup squads?

Hi HB. On side view is there perhaps a way where You can zoom in the camera. In Open play the players is way to far. You almost cant see the ball when its at the oposite side of the field.

yep I agree with that, i have switched from side on to behind the play and sometimes the camera is too far away to see what is happening

Hey Guys,

The PS3 Europe 1.01 Patch should now be live for you to download.

Posted in the other patch thread but the PS3 1.01 European Patch should now be live for you guys to download. At least I was able to download it here first thing this morning
Thanks for you patience.

I asked this elsewhere, but here might be the best place.

Will the version that I will download from PSN in NA be a "patched' version of the game?

I'd imagine so - but then if it's not it'll patch itself the first time you boot it up anyhow

I'd imagine so - but then if it's not it'll patch itself the first time you boot it up anyhow

I am a bit of a luddite when it comes to games. Is this true of the download games? Everytime I play it, it will automatically seek any new patch(s)?

Cheers

I asked this elsewhere, but here might be the best place.

Will the version that I will download from PSN in NA be a "patched' version of the game?

It will have a patch to accompany it too. That one is not yet approved, still hopeful it will be by the time the game releases next Tuesday... but it may be a little while after that.
So in short, you will have a patch to download also. The PS3 patch is about 7.5 MB in size so it's not huge.

I am a bit of a luddite when it comes to games. Is this true of the download games? Everytime I play it, it will automatically seek any new patch(s)?

Cheers

If you are connected to the playstation network you will see a prompt when you boot the game saying that patch version 1.01 is available to download. It will then download it and install for you then re-launch the game. Its generally pretty straight forward.

Missed us thankfully - bit of wind and a bit of rain was as bad as it got here in Nova Scotia.

Patch not even being offered to me, connected to xbox live

Probably already done then...would've done it first time you put the disc in while connected to Live, after 26th August

Latest posts