• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

People that **** me off

S

St Helens RLFC

Naomi Campbell - big on mouth, little on talent "diva". for Diva, read absolute twat.

Myleen Klass - Help, I'm a Celebrity, my career's on its arse, get me out of here!

European Court of Human Rights - why should you govern laws in England?

Nikki Graham from big brother - absolute f***ing MORON!

Anyone from Big Brother, in fact.

Jade Goody in particular - what do you need a bloody PA for?

Feel free to add

Creationists - There's scientific proof of evolution, all you lot have is some book and your telling us that ours is the 'contested theory'?! Please die. All of you.

Bitter Australian Male Nurses who are still ****** off that the Berlin Wall came down and hate anybody who earns more than 2 dollars a hour.

Bitter Australian Male Nurses who are still ****** off that the Berlin Wall came down and hate anybody who earns more than 2 dollars a hour.
[/b]

Are you talking about one of your 2 fathers again? That's why you hate Australians and communists isn't it? One of your fathers was an Australian male nurse, the other was a Soviet Commie recruiter. Stop out self loathing the Jews ripper... it's very sad that you won't own up to your heritage.

To add to the list then:

Bitter kiwi teenagers who still haven't hit puberty (they'll drop soon enough ripper, try not to worry), who wish they were Jewish and American because they can't accept that their country is powerless in the international community.

OH I NEARLY FORGET THE #1 MOST HATED NUTTER

THAT BLOODY SHIEK FREAK SIEK MUSLIM NUTCRACK THAT RECKONS WOMEN WHO DRESS CLAD, ARE ASKING FOR RAPE

yeah we have this spokesperson for muslims down here and yes he said that in one of his addresses t othat community

I heard he gotto stay in that role.......coz apparantly the next in line for the role are even worse...ie this guy is a conservative WTF??

When asked which do you put first - Australia or Muslim Faith - he said Muslim...well pal the airport is in botany, its called a one way ticket..and if this aint ur priority go to where it is

Bono: For singing a duet with Kylie. Can't wait for his next turn as the new frontman for the wiggles.........(P.S. Hope Greg gets better).

Bob Geldof: For saying New Zealander's were not contributing enough money to third world countries - **** off Bob!, we ARE a third world country!!

Lady Di: Now tell me again, how did she make my life better??

John Howard: Look closely behind him and you'll see Bush's arm up there somewhere........

Paris Hilton: Money cannot buy you a personality, but it can pretty much buy you anything else.

Helen Clarke: Couple of bolts out the side of her head wouldn't go amiss.......

Edgar J Hoover: The cross-dressing kinda put me off........oh, and the small fact he stood by whilst the Mafia took over the United States!

Neil Armstrong: Cmon Neil, time to fess up, you weren't really on the moon were you? The fact you came back alive wearing only a bit of aluminium cooking foil for protection sort of tipped us off..........

O.J Simpson.

O.J Simpsons prosecuters: How did you lose the case with so much evidence pointing to guilt!? Then you had the audacity to sell your story for millions about how you botched the unbotchable!

Stevo (rugby league commentator): Surely it's a wind up, you really don't know THAT little about rugby league do you?

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

Are you talking about one of your 2 fathers again? That's why you hate Australians and communists isn't it? One of your fathers was an Australian male nurse, the other was a Soviet Commie recruiter. Stop out self loathing the Jews ripper... it's very sad that you won't own up to your heritage.

To add to the list then:

Bitter kiwi teenagers who still haven't hit puberty (they'll drop soon enough ripper, try not to worry), who wish they were Jewish and American because they can't accept that their country is powerless in the international community.
[/b][/quote]
Don't forget Irish ancestory, I need to funnel money into the IRA.

Moving on

= People who think the moon landing was a hoax
= People who think 9/11 was a big George Bush plot
= Green Party members who hate anything fun, or anything that makes our lives easier.

[/b]

I agree with you on this one, England should not be part of Europe. Let's dream a bit and technology one day should be able to move this piece of land next to New England.

The minority of Scots and Welsh who go beyond "banter" and just try and bait you at every opportunity and feel that somehow, down in London, evil Englishmen who have monocles and twizzle moustaches and have top hats and capes and tie virgin maidens to train tracks are somehow plotting the downfall of Scotland and Wales :p

That really annoys me. Especially when I seem to be the f***ing "English nation Customer Service agent" when I am in Aberdeen and thus ALL the whinging and moaning from the Scots gets aimed directly at me!

Oh yeah and Glenn McGrath. He's a ponce who mouths off too much and when goes off and sulks when he gets egg on his face. Like say when England won the ashes last year, oh no! We shot down McGrath's ego by not fulfilling his prediction that Australia would win in a "five match white wash."

Actually add onto that "whinging aussies" (for this read Matthew Hayden or Ricky Ponting), what rubbish examples of Australians!

Naomi Campbell - big on mouth, little on talent "diva". for Diva, read absolute twat.

Myleen Klass - Help, I'm a Celebrity, my career's on its arse, get me out of here!

Nikki Graham from big brother - absolute f***ing MORON!

Anyone from Big Brother, in fact.

Jade Goody in particular - what do you need a bloody PA for?

Feel free to add
[/b]

That vacuous fatuous blonde nothing Chantelle deserves a mention.

and Sienna Millar...the jumped-up little bimb.

Creationists - There's scientific proof of evolution, all you lot have is some book and your telling us that ours is the 'contested theory'?! Please die. All of you.
[/b]
You're "scientific proof" is a pigs thigh bone lying next to a human skull. You can kindly **** off, twat.

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
You're "scientific proof" is a pigs thigh bone lying next to a human skull. You can kindly **** off, twat.
[/b][/quote]

Question that's always bugged me - how does any religion explain the existence of dinosaurs?

There's proof that humans and dinosaurs didn't exist at the same time, but according to the creation theory the first humans were created and put on Earth right from the start.

I've never understood the religious stance on life before mankind.

Question that's always bugged me - how does any religion explain the existence of dinosaurs?

There's proof that humans and dinosaurs didn't exist at the same time, but according to the creation theory the first humans were created and put on Earth right from the start.

I've never understood the religious stance on life before mankind.
[/b]

not all people who believe in God are creationists & dogmatic....just like not all atheists are smug & patronising.

If Stephen Hawking can see his way clear to believe in God I'm sure there are way's round the existance of a few fossils....but at the end of the day : Who knows

Latest posts