• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Perfect points?

Right the Perfect Points system can be used for the bookie system at the top of the page, I will be going through the forums which I feel should allow people to recieve Perfect Points... I do partially think that maybe just give everyone a set amount then you have to bet that to gain more, and then when you run out you get topped up with a 100 and then need some kind of punishment for it...

I will try to get the bookies sorted for RBS Six Nations...

PHP script /home/mrrugby/public_html/sources/action_public/BookieTPP/Bookie.php is protected by SourceGuardian and requires file ixed.4.4.4.lin or ixed.4.4.lin.
Please read SourceGuardian protected scripts manual.

thats my error message :)

I like the idea of everyone only having 100 perfect points

I think the only people who should have more than 100 points are those who have won bets, and the person with the most amount of perfect points should be the member who has won the most bets.

Hmmm i must really get to the bookie section earlier because every time i do it saus "Betting Closed"!

Right I have now set it up, and everyone is back to 100 points with it, I have also allowed Woosaah to create bets, as I believe he is going to do the Super 14 games in there, the only way you get perfect points is by winning them on bets...

So have fun people!!!

and just as I was thinking I had a healthy stash on which to bet this weekend, it all goes and disappears :wall:

Super 14 is set up, i think the first few weeks are going to be a bit of trial and error.

i hope i win this weekend, cause i spent all my points on one match and now i am back to 0 ARGH :)

I think I will update the ones who go to zero with 10 at the end of each week :)

I am thinking TRF Newsletter time!!!
[/b]

Wow....I've already gambled all my perfect points away. This Super14 has taken on a massive significance all of a sudden.

If I can't pay will you being sending some hired muscle round? :blink:

<div class='quotemain'>
I am thinking TRF Newsletter time!!!
[/b]

Wow....I've already gambled all my perfect points away. This Super14 has taken on a massive significance all of a sudden.

If I can't pay will you being sending some hired muscle round? :blink: [/b][/quote]

Yep in the Form of ME, ST HELENS, TEH MITE and GAY GUY!!!