• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Perfect points?

Yep in the Form of ME, ST HELENS, TEH MITE and GAY GUY!!!
[/b]

Yipes....I fear for my thumbs already.

Can I, in true modern British style, blame someone else other than myself for my rampant gambling problem. ;) :p :)

Is there any way that bets can be paid out once matches are over, I've wasted all my points on Super 14 and now can't bet on the 6N cause I haven't been paid out yet.

Also you guys have made a bad mistake by letting people bet on matches after they've finished!

I believe its something to do with the server time, that causes that problem

And I now paid out the people that have won!!!

Alright then cheers. I'd swear I don't have a problem, he says with a nervous twitch.

yeah was a server time, my fault i am going to have to work out this time zone thing i think :)

Now now Charlie, Blues blame Heysel. You should know that by now! ;)
[/b]

*yawn*....you've mentioned that a few times now. It seems to be your lot who are in the blame game nowadays.

I'm on 220 points after the weekend woohoo.

SB

I don't know what anyone else is seeing here with all the betting.
I leave the place for a couple of months, come back and i'm a lost child wandering into a conversation!

Where are you guys betting...

oh god i'm lost :cryy:

Very cool.
Ok, all the bets are closed, so when do they open again?

I love betting, especially when i can't lose any money.

super 14 is now up ready for betting.

Charlie, any chance of giving the people with no points *cough* me *cough* like a hand out? :)

right, the first round of the super 14 was closed before the games started, i got that right. hope everyone got their bets in its to late now.

got til tomorrow for the six nations, get in and bet all your points :)

I noticed that the odds for the cricket were 1:20 for Australia, now they were evens when I made the bet, so I'm assuming you pay out at the odds when the bet was placed?

yeah, it keeps tabs of when you made the bet, i was having trouble with that one.

remember still tinkering :)