• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rep points

Hopefully that person is you.

If you don't really care, you won't reply to this post

there was nothing wrong with his grammer, maybe u cant read. and his spelling wasnt bad either. he spelt 2 words wrong 1 if you dont count pming :)

Originally posted by woosaah@Apr 7 2006, 03:05 PM
there was nothing wrong with his grammer, maybe u cant read. and his spelling wasnt bad either. he spelt 2 words wrong 1 if you dont count pming :)
The difference the use or lack of Capital letters can make to a post.

Originally posted by Ripper+Apr 7 2006, 02:26 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-woosaah
@Apr 7 2006, 03:05 PM
The difference the use or lack off Capital letters can make to a post. [/b]
*Doesn't mention the 'e' Ripper often uses in the word 'than', replacing the letter 'a', therefore changing the entire meaning of a post*

*Also doesn't mention the extra 'f' Ripper just used in the word 'of', therefore using a completely different word, meaning his post made absolutely no sense whatsoever*

*Also doesn't post*

Mere typo's.

And I find it funny that Esoj gave Neg Rep to Wally and Me for "Insulting Me" and "Calling me an idiot" all while ages ago giving Serge Neg Rep and saying "Cry me a river." Funnily enough it was around the time he threw his little hissy fit like a 4 year old girl about everyone saying he worked for SIDHE.

Originally posted by Black-Monday@Apr 7 2006, 09:20 AM
I can understand the way in which you are respected by older members, but it is generally how people treat the newer/younger members.

You have scant regard for the newcomers and that is what i am highligting. Anyway I may aswell stop now, before you neg rep me for responding.

BM
i just dont like people who are here for such a small amount of time telling me what to do.

esoj - i just dont like you. its not that hard to fend off ripper. you just dont throw a tantrum when hes says something. like you have been since it started.

woosha: for a cantab, your not bad. you once repped me saying, i wouldnt normally +rep you but that was good or something, etc. thats the way the rep system should work. + someone even if you might think they are a shallow, nothing but sex minded ginga TOSSER!

ripper: you lost so many posts because I spent all day repping you.

Originally posted by Ripper@Apr 7 2006, 04:00 PM
Mere typo's.

And I find it funny that Esoj gave Neg Rep to Wally and Me for "Insulting Me" and "Calling me an idiot" all while ages ago giving Serge Neg Rep and saying "Cry me a river."  Funnily enough it was around the time he threw his little hissy fit like a 4 year old girl about everyone saying he worked for SIDHE.
well ripper that rep went beyond just the rep and was humour. which is obviously lost on the internet.

and just so you know ripper I am not the only that doesn't use capital letter or spells correctly. You have chosen to single me so be it. And sambad get lost your one of his bum buddies. I am sure you would find it annoying if someone did what ripper was doing too me and other people to you on a daily basis.

Why does everyone think I'm the brains behind this operation? I just followed Eric.

So - People insulting you and giving you stupid Rep = Bad
You giving stupid Rep = Funny?

just to let you know, im also "bum buddies" with (in no particualr order) kaftka, lora, gg, eric, chiro, captian and everyone else i consider myself pals with. because its obvious that you are envious that i have had positive relations with other members of the forum, so by replacing, "friends" with "bum buddies" you can take some of your anger out on me.

not really at all. you seem to follow in ripper's footsteps fairly closely though. jealous of you sure. keep living in that fantasyland.

and ripper that rep carried over from a thread on the forum where serge told me to cry him a river.

I'm in a kind mood today, so I'm going to extend your vocabulary.

hy·po·crit·i·cal [ hìppə kríttik'l ]

adjective 

Definitions:

falsely claiming high principles: showing, originating from, or of the nature of hypocrisy
It would be hypocritical of me to congratulate you on defeating me.

hyp·o·crit·i·cal·lyadv[/b]

well considering this began with a attack on me and ripper i find that hard to belive. thats whats stupid about this. here i am defending myself and ripper, against you and bm, yet we are the attackers. alls fine until either you, airben and now black monday start something with us.

i am very happy to leave you alone. i have been for how long? these attacks on us are ruining the forum.

I agree, we are being bullied here.

One day someone is going to leave because of Esoj.

Originally posted by loratadine@Apr 6 2006, 11:50 PM
this is silly

kinkon89 neg repped me saying "it must be done!"
Have you taken a look at the negative rep you've given out:

-"seems a bit false"........what the f*** is that supposed to mean?

-"likes to fish"........very sensible

-One to Black-Monday for being miserable? You have to be kidding?

Originally posted by loratadine@Apr 6 2006, 11:50 PM

i mean my neg rep for black monday wasnt silly, but it still got deleted

this is silly

kinkon89 neg repped me saying "it must be done!"
And it was deleted.

*walks into the biggest space on the forum, blowing his whistle, calling Ripper, esoj and sambad toward him, so I can get on TV*

Right, listen up you three. The time has come for action.

esoj - I am well aware you and Ripper have a running dislike of each other. It cannot be expected that we all get on. I would, however, ask you to stop continually moaning about Ripper being staff. He's staff at my appointment, and until I see him do something SERIOUS, his position is not under any threat. If you have any specific problems, please contact me instead of moaning about it on the board.

sambad - from what I can see you're just caught in the crossfire. I would wind my neck in to be honest if I were you, why get involved in something you needn't?

Ripper - you don't like esoj, you have this running fued, and again, I don't expect everyone to get on. One tip I will give you is that as a mod, you sometimes have to bite your lip/keyboard and not say what you would like to in order to avoid confrontation.

And learn to spell "you're" before lecturing other people on their SPAG, cockle. ;)

A truce, gentlemen?

Latest posts